VapeKing Juice Review

This was my first order from VapeKing and I'm really impressed. Friendly, helpful, really easy to deal with, quick and a solid notification system. What really impressed me though was the information I was given and time taken to give it to me and assist me. I used the site's LiveHelp to ask about getting 100% VG juices (I react if I vape more than 10-20% PG for longer than an hour or two a day). Well Brian from VapeKing is the first and ONLY vendor to tell me that the majority of flavouring concentrates they used come in a PG base, including the ones used in flavours I wanted, so it wouldn't be possible for them to be truly 100% VG. He was also concerned about the flavours being lessened if the VG% was upped.

Then he worked out the best solution he could and, at his insistence, I ended up ordering and paying for less juice than I originally had in my cart until I knew if I was going to be ok with them. Now that's customer service.

Italian Espresso:
    I'm a mad caffeine fiend, and didn't expect to find a coffee flavour I really liked, but sometimes life plays nice. I find it a rich, robust, dark flavour with a real depth about it. It's sweet espresso with no hint of bitterness yet not at all cloying. (It's funny, I've seen it described by others as being both like a short black and like a flat white, while I can't say I found it like either; more somewhere akin to a macchiato, maybe. Perhaps it depends on whether someone's a 'real' coffee drinker & how they like it. That and PG/VG ratio, perhaps*). I don't have many juices yet, but also found it a winner for a bit of mixing up - it was fabulous with VK's chocolate, a banana bread, and even just a drop of both vanilla or hazelnut flavourings.

I tried it in a 510t, eGo/smoketech dual coil & a JIB mini/510t atty,dual coil carto, 510 dripping.... all tasted great, gave masses and masses of vapour, (yes, even just on the 510 batty), and a decent throat hit. My fave was the dual coils, though. An absolute winner and I'm in heaven. I'd highly reccommend this one to anyone who loves their coffee.

Chocolate Indulgence:
    Chocolate is up there with coffee as my two biggest food related vices. This is a sweet (naturally), smooth, mellow flavour and I like it. It doesn't quite grab me the way the other two do, though. I'm a real dark chocolate girl, and this is definitely exactly what VapeKing describes it as; creamy milk chocolate. It's yum with a real coffee, and great added to the Italian Espresso Lots of vapour and a decent, if mildish, throat hit.

Organic Apple - VG range: (an all VG range is being developed, but when I just looked it wasn't yet on the site) Brian from VapeKing kindly sent me a sample of this and I am so glad he did! Apple isn't a flavour I would have ordered on my own and I'd have missed out big time. This tastes like eating a cross between a red and a green apple. It's not that candy kind of apple flavour, but real apple flavour. There's a hint of sweetness, but it's also tart, especially last thing on the inhale, and then just a tiny bit again on the exhale. It's that tartness that I love about it. It's a really lovely fresh, crisp and clean vape. Masses of vapour and a really good throat hit.

heh... I wish I was a better DIY'er... I added a little raspberry and *almost* got a toffee apple.

===

I ordered a couple of other bits and pieces, but one I haven't seen reviewed anywhere is the eGo carrying case(sm), so I thought I'd pop a sentence. In short - I could live without the eGo logo on the front, but other than that it's solidly made, really well priced and does exactly what I wanted it to. I can fit an assembled eGo, a small box mod (JIB's mini), a small bottle or two of juice and a few spare tanks/carto's.

Wow! I really like your review!

Honest and to the point. The way you describe the flavours makes me want to try these all the more!

Benno.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Wow, thanks a heap, Benno
    It's the first I'd written, and I thought it musta been rubbish!

Hope you do try them... they taste seriously good and I respect their ethic about their business and their product. Look forward to seeing your reviews if you do
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

No worries Vapidkitty. Hopefully will have something in the works in the imminent future! Thanks for the support!
    JuiceWhore Sig