Juice Whore Tobacco Flavors

I purchased Champion Blend & Persian slipper.
    Both are tobacco flavours in description and obviously due to the 'Champion' tobacco reference. Persian slipper I personally don't know what that is a reference to however they're both in the 'tobacco flavours' section.

I also purchased cola flavour which is very nice and smells and tastes like that Coke syrup or a Cola icy pole.

Shipping was fast and packaging was fine : - )

The tobacco flavours were very disappointing IMHO. They both taste highly of cinnamon and paprika. I can't even notice a hint of what would indicate it to be classed as a tobacco flavour.

It's great to have Aussie vendors & I'm hoping someone makes & perfects a 'smoked liquid' flavour however I can't say I'll be purchasing any tobacco flavours from Juice Whore in the future. Cola is very nice though : - )

If anyone has some tobacco flavours from JuiceWhore they would recommend please do : - )

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Re: Juice Whore Tobacco Flavors

Thanks for the review Wiggle

I think what you might be missing with the tobacco flavours is that they are not like commercial cigarettes, you don't get the burnt taste they are more like pipe tobacco. Bit confused about the cinnamon and paprika, they aren't in either of them.

There is reference to the Smoked liquid you were looking for in your other thread, its now on the site and called Oak Wood.

Also just a thought, if you are vaping doublers of the tobacco, they definately do need to be cut as on their own they would be overpowering. Have you tried the Del's Ultimate Pipe ? Its been popular, but again its not a burnt cigarette flavour. I am investigating some others from the USA and trying to get those in which are closer to your commercial brand ciggy flavour.

Del
    The original and the best !

Hi Del

In no way am I trying to be negative about your products. I guess what is perfect for someone is anothers least likes etc... Can't satisfy everyone blah blah!

Hope to check out that gingerbread flavour you had in development a while back & some other non-tobacco flavours also : - )

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Yeah all tastebuds are different - amazed at what I can taste someone else will taste it differently. Took me a while to enjoy the tobaccos and even now only one or two of them appeal to me as a regular vape. Thank goodness we have lots of flav choices to cater to us all. Maybe try the Oak Wood in yr tobaccos and see if it helps a bit ?

Del
    The original and the best !