Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post What's in the future of ecigs

In this thread I would love to hear from all of you about where you see the future innovations in e cigs.
    We have VV we have juice feeders, tanks, ce2 tanks, bottom feeders, top feeders, all in one etc,,,
    We also have the UFS which is still unique for what it does.
    We have the rebuidable atomizer such as the Bulli; we also have a rebuidable atomizer/tank in the Iatti.
    So far the industry seems to move forward fast but innovations have slowed down & they are all about Tanks, some box modes etc.
    I see in the future a complete re design of the atomizer & a lot more “handmade" super high quality atomizers.
    I also see the next innovation will be a totally different customizer set up.
    The Chinese will start to match all the mod builders with variable voltage & juice feeders etc.
    What do you see as the next innovation that will rock the Ecigarette world?
    Please share your thoughts.

I personally would like tunes while I vape! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OmOV7NysS6...8+18.39.26.jpg
    JuiceWhore Sig

A mobile phone that also vapes?

Or a PV that does the housework and minds the kids?

Seriously, I think that the big boys will realise what a big thing ecigs could be, and that will be it for us vapers having a cheap alternative to smoking baccy. Hope not!

How about a battery (such as the ego) that when you unscrew the end has a direct USB connection instead of a mini-USB port for a cord? Then add storage chip inside and you could have a vaping device and USB memory stick in one device.

now thats the kind of thinking we need. but also more related to the quality of vaping improvements
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaronCB View Post
    How about a battery (such as the ego) that when you unscrew the end has a direct USB connection instead of a mini-USB port for a cord? Then add storage chip inside and you could have a vaping device and USB memory stick in one device.

AVF Regular
    A PV with a locator on it. Had to search for mine when I woke up this morning. I think the cat decided it was a fun toy. Note to self: Keep away from Children also means cats!
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

*** Newbie post warning ***
    Some options I think would include:

- Move into the non-cigarette shapes. i.e. mass production of the mods. Kind of like the Boge Revolution but something people actually like...
    - VV in general.
    - Further work on the juice side of things, whether that be improved tank options or feeders, or to go outside the box something like the Nespresso revolution (i.e. little pods of juice either pre-filled or refillable that get popped in for convenience).

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    So basically people want gimmicks? hehe

How about dual coil atties?

A resistance check on your battery to make sure you aren't going to blow up your coil with too much power? (VP is a good start but the JiB still can smash a LR 306)

Even more flavour development
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

how about a drip tip for cartomizers,one that drips dirctly on to the wadding not in to the centre whole.

gaz
    More VP, apparently evolve are going to be supplying a darwin like board to other modmakers in series of 18650 diameter wafers, which you join together to give additional features (from what I can tell). Once they do this thee will be a slew of Buzzpro style mods with Variable power.

The EQ almost got the topfeeder pump idea right, I think someone will revisit it and get it right and that will be a game changer, the vvpv has top feeding but think it will just spark ideas for the next and better step

Imeo has openly stated his VV module for the GG range will be a game changer, not sure what he can bring to the table, but interested.

I think the chinese will catch on to the genesis style line of rebuildables, and come up with a $10 5ml durable and rebuildable ce2 style clearo.

Every new chinese high end mod next year will have VV to some degree after the success of the ego tri voltage.

Just my thoughts anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast