Juice Whore Persian Slipper Video Review

Hey all,

Another review.

This time it's del's Persian Slipper (mixed with 12mg nicotine).

Please have a look and enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1yg7cFlEU
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    I love the stuff! but I also find that cartos really mute the flavour,
    Through a ego-t you get the full flavour and you do get that citrus that I just cant put my finger on,
    somedays its like a ginger others its like a cola but all in all it has been my fav so far!

Really?! Damn! I really am missing out without dripping or using a tank huh. I'll get round to it one day!
    JuiceWhore Sig

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieIsMe View Post
    Through a ego-t you get the full flavour and you do get that citrus that I just cant put my finger on,
    somedays its like a ginger others its like a cola but all in all it has been my fav so far!
    ego-T .. full flavour ? Am I missing something or have you never tried a carto ?
    I can only say, that is not the norm, ego-t has got to be the most flavour killing attachment of any attachment. Its ok for maybe a week, but after that .. no flavour for me.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Its ok for maybe a week, but after that .. no flavour for me.
    I do agree with you there, but all round I do think that flavour is less in a carto warmer vape less flavour...
    I prefer the Kangers (only tried with an ego batt) but have been vaping dual coils in my jazz since I got it,
    come to think of it I havnt put it down or picked up my ego so yeah there must be something to it?

I haven't bought an ego-t for quite a few months and thought maybe they had improved them.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

what do you guys think of the silver bullet? any good?
    JuiceWhore Sig

Have a look at the Cube while you are looking at the SB. I am thinking about trying one. From Siam mods, good reviews.

RC

Thanks for the review Benno, I relly enjoyed it. Musk, peppery fig, hints of leather.... wow. You give a really great evocative description of the taste, Benno. Music gave me a chuckle.

And I love the colour of the wall behind you!
    Last edited by vapidkitty; 15-10-11 at 11:08 PM. Reason: daft blasted messages....
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

You're welcome vapidkitty, thankyou for your kind words! I'm glad you liked the review. Yeah, i had to find a use for the dodgy serbian turbo-folk that clogs my itunes list lol!

The colour on the wall is all my wife's doing! The house is still a work in progress, but the interior looks like something out of arabian nights thanks to her!
    JuiceWhore Sig