AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

IKV LR/HV 2.5 ohm 510 Cannon

Just got this atty in the mail today. Made an order for a single unit simply to test out their wares. Got one of their premium cartos with drip tip as well. The latter is ok. Nothing fantastic. Vapour production is a bit low. At least I'll have a drip tip when its gone. *shrug*

The atty is a real gem however. I went with the 2.5 purely because the HV model was out of stock. Would have preferred that personally but just grabbed what was available at the time. The draw is reasonably tight which i like and its very thirsty. It came unprimed which is unusual I guess. Filled it with about 10 drops and gave it a snort. First impressions are fantastic. The vape is clean, the flavour is excellent and it is quiet - no snapping or gurgling.

Hitting it on my JIB at about the 9-9.5 watt range with some Vape King Baked Apple Tart.

Have to say I'm pleased with the product so far.

Aesthetically it is good looking in both shape/size and finish - nice polish to the stainless.

Only gripe would be I didn't buy an 801 drip tip and the cheap rubber whistle tip is not to my liking.

Have a feeling I'll be placing a larger order in the future.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    i jumped in on acb,s order a while back and got 5 iken 3.5 ohm attys.have only used one for over a month and only changed to the hh 357 tonight cause i coundt stand looking at it anymore,but id have to say that the hh is only marginly better and prolly cause i havent cleaned the iken at all since i started using it.bloody good attys.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Why can't I access Ikenvape.com store just comes up with a page saying we will return 6/16/11 when we return from vapestock ????

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Why can't I access Ikenvape.com store just comes up with a page saying we will return 6/16/11 when we return from vapestock ????
    I checked the ikv ecf section just says there working on a new site and not sure when it will be done, I would like to try a decent non-joye atty soon as there back up I'll be making an order :P

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    So my IKV is still going strong. Apart from cheap 306s for testing and backups I can't see myself buying atties from anywhere else in the bear future. I just emailed Issac for another order. Going to get some i06s as well this time.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    He's a busy man, good news is they will be available locally soon. The new 1.5Ohm i06's are awesome, be sure and grab some of those.

Acb
    I got a decent stock of HV's (3.5) last order so if anyone wants one drop me a PM. Still on number 2 after ~ 4 months on these so far.

AVF Regular
    yep i like them as well - you do pay a premium for about an extra 15% in performance but they make vaping with your 3.7v mods enjoyable again, and hv vaping they do last a long time with higher ohm atties

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    He's a busy man, good news is they will be available locally soon. The new 1.5Ohm i06's are awesome, be sure and grab some of those.
    I was a bit cheeky and urged him to supply someone locally in my email. Any timeframe on stock? I'll be ordering as soon as they are available

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    I was a bit cheeky and urged him to supply someone locally in my email. Any timeframe on stock? I'll be ordering as soon as they are available
    Can't be sure yet, been waiting for over 4 weeks now. Sent him off another email today, im running low too