KIT

Angry KIT/VapHoover's Comment's

JuiceWhore - Postage & Packing

Cost:
    At roughly $6 for regular and $8.50 for express, I'am extremely impressed with this at I've noticed on the two order's i have made so far the cost I have paid for postage has ONLY covered postage, Most seem to forget the packaging it comes in isn't free for the provider.
    Overall 10/10

Packing:
    All bottle have come in clear 10ml bottle's with childproof cap's (Some of my adult friends have hard time opening).
    All clearly mark to their contents down to the ingredients, with nice coloured label's.
    Also all bottle's/Sample's come packed in bubble wrap and in a zip lock bag incase there is leakage (which i've seen none of).
    Overall 10/10

Sample's:
    These are postage in the above fashion and not had any trouble as of yet, They come in a small 4ml vial which is sealed well and clearly labled.
    These sample's are provided free of charge to any customer, So give them ago and let the team at JuiceWhore know what you think.
    Overall 15/10

KIT

Re: KIT/VapHoover's Comment's

Ecigs Warehouse Australia - 510 KIT & Postage

510 KIT:
    As this is my first vaping tool i can't rightly say this 510 KIT i got was the bomb, But to this point nothing has failed on me.
    As to vapor this product I feel give's off more vapor/smoke than an anlog cigerette.
    At roughly $40 for a basic KIT or $60 for a Ulit Starter's KIT you just can't go wrong, this compared to some seller's i've looked is the cheaper option but not necessarily the worst or far from it.
    Overall 9/10

Postage:
    At a flat $7 you just can't go wrong, you could order half the store and still only pay $7, Like JuiceWhore i doubt this cover's the postage along in most case's.
    The items come well packed and protected by layer after layer of plastic wraping and tape after it's been placed in a box(They love their tape).
    Overall 10/10

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Thank you for the compliments KIT We aim to please and just want all of our products to get to the customer in one piece. Glad that you are happy with the service.

Del
    The original and the best !

KIT

JuiceWhore - Sample's

Gingerbread
    I was a little uneasy about trying this flavour as I've tried some terrible gingersnap's in my life, But this was a pleasant surprise, The ginger flavour is NOT so strong it feels like someone handed you a handful of raw ginger or a bowl of sugar.
    The flavour is suttle but not to the point of not being able to tell what flavour your vaping, I personaly think this Dev Sample is ready to be released as a retail flavour.

Overall 8.5/10

And i don't really like Ginger (Even thou wifey is a redhead :P)

KIT

JuiceWhore - Sample's

Chewy Fruit
    Got my new sampler today and from opening the vial all you can smell is JuicyFruit chewing gum.
    The flavour isn't as intence as a freshly opened peice of JF, It's almost like it's been chewed for alittle.
    But over all the flavour isn't overpowering or so dull you can't taste anything.
    This would be great for a all day vap for those that like gum or JF.

Overall 7.5/10