Red face Vape King Italian Espresso Video Review

Hey guys,

My video review of Vape King's Italian Espresso review. Mixed to a strength of 12mg @ 80% PG 20% VG.

Enjoy!!

Benno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ScLVey2hVk
    JuiceWhore Sig

php
    I think you may have meant to say "mix it with 50mg nic" not 50% nic, well 50% nic but not 50%, 50% nic? I know what you mean but it could be a trap for noobs who unsuspectingly buy 100% nic from overseas!

Also, and I don't mean to be disparaging, despite the music and Italian theme, but it may help not to wave the product you're talking about around so much when I'm peering extra close at the screen with the bi-focals trying to see what it is. On the other hand, can't complain about headspins!

Nice review, mate, as they always are. Good to hear it doesn't taste like shit! It's hard to find a good coffee flavour. Will probably give this one a go. The only thing putting me off is the nutty bit. Is it very pronounced?
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

hahaha yeah long day at work before i did that one. i talk with my hands a fair bit and that ends up being a by product!! unfortunately the camera has a dodgy auto focus! would you guys like it if I took a photo of the packaging and inserted that into the video so you can get a better look?

yeah, for anyone who was a little confused by my nico-speak, when i was talking about the nic, i meant to say that the remainding 5ml left in the bottle is reserved for nic/pg/vg (if at all) for you to make your chosen strength.

yeah the camera is just my mobile sitting on a mount, the only thing was the computer shuddering :\

Cheers for the comments php, I'm glad you enjoyed the video, will definitely do future ones away from the computer!
    JuiceWhore Sig

oh and the nutty flavor is fairly pronounced. yeah. but it subsides to the taste of the coffee which comes into effect on the breathe out.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Thanks for all these reviews Benno! You're a champ!! Really appreciate them!

You're welcome Fudgeball! Thanks heaps for watching mate!! got a couple more to do. In the next day or so will probably upload another!!
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    oh and the nutty flavor is fairly pronounced. yeah. but it subsides to the taste of the coffee which comes into effect on the breathe out.
    What's up with coffee flavours having this nutty taste.
    I'm a coffee lover and have been looking for 'the one'.. but I've noticed many of them taste nutty (hazelnut ?) and not much like coffee.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I don't taste any nuttiness in the Italian Espresso. I have asked a few others and they have said the same thing. Taste is very subjective and everyone tastes different things in a juice.