Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Health Cabin e-liquid

Health Cabin e-liquid

So I finally got some nicotine e-liquids today to use in my eGo. (I've been vaping a couple of 0mg flavours since I got it, neither very satisfying)

I ordered 5 different tobacco flavours and have only tried a few so far, but the difference is like night and day compared to the 0mg Cola flavour I've had up until now.

The first flavour I tried was the Red USA Mix. The flavour just isn't quite like tobacco to me, I find it very hard to describe but there's a hint of caramel to it I think. The throat hit was much more than I expected and I coughed a bit off the first draw. It's not a bad flavour but I can tell it won't be my favourite. Nothing much like a Marlboro cigarette, which I've smoked for far too long.

The next flavour I tried was the "Wensten" which is an obvious reference to Winston cigarettes. The flavour is much more like tobacco to me and not bad at all. I'd say it was indeed very similar to a Winston cigarette and the best tobacco flavour I've tried so far, that is until I tried the next one.

The third flavour I've tried thus far is the Turkish Tobacco. This tastes like a nice rich dark tobacco with a bit of nutty/sweet flavour to it and is my instant favourite so far! I always enjoyed exotic tobaccos and this just fits the bill perfectly.

I've got a couple of more flavours to try but they'll be slight variations of the USA Mix I expect, we'll see.

Now I can't wait to try out a couple of the JuiceWhore flavours once I get my box elder order on the way! I'll be going for the champion blend and the drumbeat...

Happy vaping!

Z

what strangth Nic did you go with?

We are waiting on our Nic juice from China at the moment, and I just hope that we ordered correctly.

......And yes, the Drumbeat will get a whack from me. I am on the Jacaroo blend at the moment, but its a little bland to me.

Like it dude, it is definately worth getting the nicotine!
    JuiceWhore Sig

I used to smoke Marlboro reds so aimed for 18mg and it may be a little strong for me, I might mix some with the 0 nic juice I've got for 9mg, I like puffing more but don't want to overdo the nic

Getting my eGo with 0mg e-liquid was like getting a new PS3 without any games, sure you could play a few demos but limited fun. Getting nicotine e-liquid was like a whole new full version game haha
    Mr Young likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahandtodd View Post
    I am on the Jacaroo blend at the moment, but its a little bland to me.
    I found it tasted like perfume, but saying that I didnt let it steep.... has sat in my nic cupboard and I havnt touched it since.

AVF Regular
    I grabbed some Wenston too, Diluted it down to 12mg from 18mg with some vg
    had it sitting for a couple of days and just tried it in the 510 atty and i must say not bad at all!
    It is quite close to a tobacco flavour.

The Wensten is still my favourite after a couple of days. I got a 0mg Camel flavour from John @ ECQ (Thanks again, you're a champ!) that tastes quite nice but has not much TH. I might try mixing a little of the two for less nicotine and see if it still tastes nice.

AVF Regular
    I think the HC Wenston is the closest to Tobacco flavour that I've tried. Nice clean taste compared to some others ..

Most of the other tobacco flavours I've tried are too sweetish (perhaps that's just the PG) or too nutty... I've really enjoyed the "Wensten" from HC and also the "Gold & Silver" as a close second.

But there's a whole world of juice out there to be tried yet! The juices I'm most looking forward to trying would have to be Del's JuiceWhore, VirginVapor, VaporBomb and Johnson Creek based on the many many reviews I've read/watched. I know that for myself, I like simpler tastes better. Can't wait for a good watermelon, cherry cola or root beer and of course the only mint I like, wintergreen!

My taste buds are still recovering from all that smoking but it's amazing how quickly that happens, I'd say a couple of weeks sans analogues for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    I think the HC Wenston is the closest to Tobacco flavour that I've tried. Nice clean taste compared to some others ..
    Agreed, I tried it as well and loved it.
    Novice Vaper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast