Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e-cigz.com.au

e-cigz.com.au

not very happy with the service or items received from these guys.. one atty died after about 2 days, the PCC wont charge and after ordering 1 normal and one low resistance atties i find that the all measure the same abut 2.4 so no low resistance atties supplied

i have only asked for an RMA on the first atty at this stage but no reply.

still thats 2 orders and 3 f ups

after watching some vids it seems ether the spring in the bottom is missing or damaged in the pcc but i havent seen any good pics to see what it looks like down the hole

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Re: e-cigz.com.au

Thats not good mate sorry to hear.

Try getting in the chatroom on there and see if Doolang is online. He runs the site.

http://ecigz.com.au/store/mirc-live-chat/info_10.html
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Hi,

What was the first screw up out of interest? I had a pretty big screw up, took weeks to get my order but it was all sorted in the end. Dont get me wrong I was not thrilled but Doolang threw in some freebies which I declined so it all ended fairly well.

When it comes to atomisers and other ecig parts its all still advancing and the technology is constantly moving, new players are entering and they are by their very nature a fragile consumable and these things can sometimes happen.

Annoying but as Boz said contact Doolang, I am sure he will he happy to sort something out for you.

Let us know how you went.

Whatz goin on Boyz n Girlz!!!

And I thought I was the only Vaper round here!!!

E-Cigz.com! Mmmm.. The only gripe as someone else said, was a painful two week wait for my new latest Omega PV. But admittedly, I did have to wait for E-Cigz to receive their latest shipment of the New Black Omega.

I will be honest, communication was prompt, but not particularly efficient. I emailed Sean many times, with some pretty Newbi type q's and often an annoying 1 liner response which barely answered 1 of my many questions.

I bought just the Omega from them, and if everything was cool, I was to order more bits and bobs. I didnt bother!

By the way, new to this I will see if there is a review on the omega from ozzy vapers, and if not, post one, cos its sick!!!

I would have got it from ALT Smoke, but only electronic cigz sent to Oz.

the PCC is what annoys me because im sure i could fix it (im that way inclined) but i bet i would lose my warranty if i try and its beyond repair, and im sure the atty should last longer than 2 days lol

BananaMan

Hi North Sydney Vaper, welcome.
    Just to clarify, I believe you're talking about electronic-cigz.com, a US vendor. This thread is discussing e-cigz.com.au

Arrow Re: e-cigz.com.au

ops: mmm, see! Newbi ! ops:

I don't imagine you'll have too many hassles getting Doolang to sort out the problems with your parts. Atties are unpredictable little buggers and I never expect too much from them but 2 days is definitely problematic.

KIT

Quote Originally Posted by grrrly
    I don't imagine you'll have too many hassles getting Doolang to sort out the problems with your parts. Atties are unpredictable little buggers and I never expect too much from them but 2 days is definitely problematic.
    I'd imagen you would as i can't even load the website let alone get to the contact part of his store.
    Do let us know how u go thou.

Hmm site up now and store closed down. Doolang still active on Whirlpool tonight, try sending a whim?
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/user/31925

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast