Thread: My GH1 reviews

My GH1 reviews

Hi fellow Vapers,

So, i got my first nic (pre-mixes) order from GreenhouseOne and was very excited.

Tobacco: rough/dry on the throat. Flavour pretty good but the roughness was unbearable, added a little menthol doubler which toned it right down. (11mg)

Spearmint: tasts like spearmint leaf lollies on the inhale, then asprin on the exhale. Again, adding menthol improved it quite a bit. (11 and 18mg)

RY4: was expecting caramel/vanilla, but it was more peanutty than anything. Occasionally tastes like asprin on the exhale. Better with a little JW DUP doubler added....which toned down the asprin taste and added nice mapley flave. (11 and 18 mg)

555: Very fake peanutty ... not sure why i ordered this. Don't like it at all. Yet to see if adding anthing will take away the strong peanut taste, but will probably just end up swapping or giving away. (18mg)

Overall disappointed, but having said this, i understand taste is subjective.... what tastes like asprin to me prob tastes like something different and nicer to the next person. Occasionally i got a strong chemical taste from the 3 i vaped in rotation after a day or so. Had high hopes for these juices as GH1 are the only site that offers guanteed delivery.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the never end juice search, thanks for your review

Well i've just looked at the website intending to maybe get their unflavoured nic next time, and i see they have a money-back guarentee on flavours ... now that is pretty good! When i placed the above first order, was so happy to find that they guarenteed delivery or money-back, that i'd missed the other info about flavours.

GH1 tobacco is one of my mainstays, I usually add a little extra flavour to it though, butterscotch or UP or something.
    Roughness I have never noticed is likely to be just fresh nic, is always a little harsh when new.
    One of the reasons I like the tobacco is its overall not sweetness so its good as a backdrop to enhance with other things.
    I am not sure if the offer of a money back guarantee is there for just not liking it, more for the faulty juice possibility. never had a hint of aspirin.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yes, amazingly, taste is guaranteed:

http://www.greenhouseone.com/The-Hou...ntage-s/30.htm

You'll get there in regards to flavor, bella. It just takes time. Thanks heaps for the review! Love people's honest opinions in regards to juices.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Gh1 tobacco flavor is really good. one of the better day to day vapes.

Super Moderator
    Tried to place a small order, asked me to register. I did and could not progress past the checkout screen.. told me I had to login to view an invoice (which I wasn't wanting to do anyway), however the account i just created wouldn't work.
    I couldn't recreate it either, because their system already thinks the email addy is in use. Too hard!

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    Tried to place a small order, asked me to register. I did and could not progress past the checkout screen.. told me I had to login to view an invoice (which I wasn't wanting to do anyway), however the account i just created wouldn't work.
    I couldn't recreate it either, because their system already thinks the email addy is in use. Too hard!
    Tim should be able to help you if you post this in the GH1 vendor section.

I always recommend GH1 pre-mixed juices to my noob friends, no mucking about, just put it in and vape! I quite like the RY4, not as sweet as some others. I always get my unflavoured nic from them too, quick postage and good service

Pisces