Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Angry Careful buying from Box Elder

Hey folks, nice to see so many familiar names still here.
    Dont know if anyone has had any hassles with Box Elder but they've had their last order from me.
    29/Sept orderd 2 250 ml 36 mg Nic and 1 Pineapple and 1 Cranberry concentrated flavour.
    Not even a big order!
    last week box arrived with

1 bottle of Nic
    2 bottles Cranberry
    nothing else.

Sent off an email explaining the mistake but they havnt bothered to reply a week later.
    So now im 30 bucks out of pocket plus postage and quite peeved--
    Also the Nic is in a clear plastic bottle instead of the usual Blue so I hope it is Nicotine-
    Back to ordering myNic from HC-never had a problem there as yet Phhtttt to Box Elder.
    Cheers all.

You can also ring them on 0011-1-888-962-5877 and leave a message - I did after I emailed them to change an order and after leaving the phone message received a reply to my email :-)
    Best Wishes

Michael

Yea sorry about that gert I work in customs and took ur stuff lol, nah jk bad luck mate I'm sure they will get back to u soon and clear it all up

AVF Regular
    Ok thanks very much Micheal.
    Not sure of time zones and expense of phone call though.
    (Obviously they cant be arsed to check their emails.)

You *could* ring them for free via gmail if you get the google voice & video, you'd need to run something like hotspot shield to make google think you're connecting from the USA but there you. Might be a grey area legally there but if your connection is coming from the USA via the hotspot shield, who's to know?

I'm looking forward to trying box elder actually because by all accounts the quality of their nicotine is the best.

Has anyone else out there noticed any difference between the HC nic and the box elder? just curious...

Sik
    few complaints about BE lately seems they are going downhill a bit.

They seem to **** up alot.... in my case they fucked up and sent me a 500 instead of a 250... so i didnt mind
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Yeah, messed mine up too. Ordered 500ml x 2 of 36mg. They send 500ml x 2 of 48mg, then 3 days later I got the correct order. Never was charged for the wrong order. I have more nic Than I can use before is goes out of date.

gaz
    So its a bit of a lottery what you actually end up with, has anyone found a convenient way to contact them that they actually respond to? All companies make mistakes, its often how frequent it happens and how the company rectifies the issue that sets aside the truly good vendors. FWIW my one BE order over a month ago was hassle free, but a number from this forum had nothing but problems from them at the same time.... Ive still got 250ml at double my current vaping strength, that should last 3 months plus a fair bit already mixed and some of my first 250ml left, not time to panic yet, but have no complaints here both liquid and service was as expected.

Their nicotine is excellent in my opinion - doesn't have that slightly 'off' smell that the HC nic does (at least the ones I have purchased)
    Best Wishes

Michael

AVF Regular
    yep its funny they mostly stuff up in your favour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast