Juicewhore - Rockstar and Grape Hookah

After painfully waiting for seeping to take place I was finally able to get down and busy mixing.

First and foremost, I have to give a MAJOR shout out to Del for being incredibly helpful during the process of ordering. Yes, I was stupid enough to accidentally create a separate account, which ended up leading to me placing two orders of the exact same products. Del was incredible in that she helped me to sort out this mess that I created and refunded me the duplicate payment in less than 24 hours!! (THUMBS UP!!)

Ok getting on to the review...

Rockstar
    I took a big whiff of this the day it arrived and the smell alone brought a HUGEEEEE smile to my face. It smells EXACTLY like the original Rockstar! I just popped my Rockstar filled cartomizer on today and I swear I literally had a Rockstar orgasm in my mouth. The taste was insanely good and true to taste as though you've cracked open a can of rockstar, poured it into a humidifier and stuffed your mouth over the humidifier (ok, not that I've tried it before). Yeapp, I highly recommend this juice if you are a Rockstar energy freak like myself. You will not be disappointed! The only thing it lacked is the caffeine kick but Juicewhore now carries juices with caffeine and I am itching to purchase them soon... Now if only I can figure out how to chill this juice as it'll taste just like my can on a hot summer's day.

Grape Hookah
    Ok, admittedly I've not tried grape shisha before so I can't compare it to say a Romman Grape tobacco but damn! I love this juice! The juice gives off a slight sweet grape smell, not like the purple grapes that you get in the supermarket but more like that of a Japanese Grape chewy candy that you find at the Asian grocers. Yummy. Rocked one on a fresh cartomizer (didn't want to mix Rockstar with Grape Hookah as I love my Rockstar too much - yes, its that good) and danggg Grape Hookah tastes like Japanese Grape candy infused turkish delights (first the turkish delights flavour will hit you followed by a grapey exhale)! The flavour just bursts into your mouth and just one word somes it up - AWESOME. If you don't like a grape candy taste than I'll admit that this might not be for you (as you really will not get a true grape (fruit) flavour, nope, not the purple or the green grape. Yes. Nada). But to be honest, I really recommend this juice especially if you have a sweet tooth like me (or love turkish candy and grape candy)

Alrighty, I shall stop my rambling though warning: you might have to have to hop into the cold shower after vaping these juices as I swear a mouthgasm will occur.

(all juices were vaped using an eGo-T battery and a Boge standard cartomizer)

xx
    Last edited by fudgeball; 28-10-11 at 04:10 AM. Reason: grammar

And what did you vape that with?

its at the bottom - an ego t batt and a boge standard carto