Now that I have tried a few different juices, I'll post up my short reviews on each of the flavours from E-Cig.com and Totally Wicked.

I'll add more as I work my way through them.

If anyone wants a bit more detail on the reviews let me know, I just jotted down a quick thought on each one I tried. One obvious difference is that the juices from TW have WAY more flavour than the E-cig.com ones. Though considering they were nearly 3 times the price, I guess its understandable!

Totally wicked
Cherry - Much stronger and candy type cherry taste. Eliquid seem to go faster than the ones from E-cig.com Possibly due to PG instead of VG?

Coffee - Taste stonger than e-cig stuff, tastes like coffee lollies. Initially got over it pretty quickly but when I went back to it, I liked it a bit more.

E-cig.com
Sample pack
Apple - So far the winner for me, taste is mild but enough to be enjoyable, liquid lasts a long time and Atomiser doesnt gum up very often with this

Strawberry
A more prominent taste (though still mild), liquid is very thick (almost as thick as honey) so atomiser dries out from lack of liquid getting to it fairly frequently.

Mango
Light barely there taste, good vapor.

Apricot
Mild to weak taste, but pleasant, moderate vapor

Passionfruit

Very slight taste, liquid is fairly fluid. Did not like the taste of this one, just didnt taste quite 'right'

Orange
tastes horrid, bitter and acidic.

Blueberry
Mild taste (a common thing with e-cig), good vapour, liquid is very fluid and plesant to vape. Definately ordering more of this!

Blackberry
Tasted like blackberry flavoured toothpaste, ick.

Banana
Decent taste, liquid fluid and good vapour, tastes like lolly bananas. I like it and will probably get more.

Melon
Decent and sweet taste, moderate vapour.

Litchie
Not bad, weak taste, decent vapor.