Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTS Nicotine

AVF Regular

RTS Nicotine

Has anyone used their Nic?
    I was thinking of ordering there next .. Nic grown and processed in the US, Wholesale also.
    Webbsite looks good..

http://www.rtsvapes.com/

Does look good! I haven't tried them but if you do, would be interested to see shipping costs, shipping time and if there is in fact any taste! Keep us posted gert!

I haven't saved sh*t! woops:

AVF Regular
    I have some im using at the moment. Its good I got 100mg 120ml. Shipping isnt to bad either. Its pretty good quality from what i can tell.
    Ill definatly go there again. Hope this helps. Think it too about 2 weeks to come from US which isnt to bad.

Yes, it's good stuff. I've ordered twice and have been very happy. I mix it down to 20mg and don't get any of that nasty burning chemical effect that I got from GH1.

Postage is around $15-16 if you stick with 2 x 120ml bottles. Or 4? (can't remember) 60ml bottles. After that it goes up to around $45. Just check the postage as you add them. It's a small outlay considering how long it lasts.

Apparently we Aussies are his second biggest customer base after the US. So I'm not the only one. Only downside is the postage time. My last order took over 5 weeks. The first I think was only around 2-3 weeks.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I didnt realise there was a thread on here allready sorry to bother you all. Thanks again for your thoughts. hope my order doesnt strike the same probs as some of you have had, going by the thread, (sounds as though the Nic is ok anyhow.)
    Cheers-

AVF Regular
    Yeah its good stuff. 100mg is awesome value even with the postage, it took less than 2 weeks to get here for me. Better than any nasty crap you'll get from China IMO.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

Sik
    lol @ nasty chinese crap. dey terk urr jerbs !
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Ewe ess aye ewe ess aye !
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Well I'm for the Yanks because I like 'em.
    (Plus they play Baseball- wotta good game.)

Also what they spray their tobacco with in China/India might be more unrestricted than the US Tobacco farmers are allowed to use I'm thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast