AVF Regular

Flavorart testing flavours for lung health.

Hi, just in cse some people havnt seen it, Flavorart is now marking some flavours not suitable for Vaping- this is good news for Vapers, and explaining clearstream - It makes it much easier for Vapers to select flavours appropiate just for inhaling not just flavour.
    Flavorart are labtesting the effects of certain flavours for the changes brought about by heat- some of the flavours dont fare very well when heated and there are a few there that i will avoid in future. Also they have found it is healthier to avoid overheating the juices in general and switching to a Tank system rather than using Carts-(there go my cartridges,sob) They will in future mark some flavours not suitable for Vaping.

http://www.flavourartexpress.biz/ind...&page_id=99&sl

http://www.flavourartexpress.biz/ind...&category_id=1

http://www.flavourart.it/clearstream...m%20review.pdf
    Last edited by gert; 10-11-11 at 11:02 AM.

good on em, just covering their butt I guess. Still its good to see.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Hi Stoney, yes great to see companies taking this sort of initiative because they choose to.

The wake up call for me was the tests showed hot vapour will damage the cillia in lungs regardless of the juice -one of the reasons cigs do damage,
    I need to get rid of the cartridges -mine get really hot.

AVF Regular
    Should add that the tester suggests that a tank type is preferable to puff from-
    fortunately an Ecig gets nowhere near as hot as a burning ciggie,

much respect to flavour art for taking a pro-active approach to find out the risks involved with there product

Yeah flavourart have been brilliant with quickly adapting to the vaping market. The clearstream thing is just above and beyond what I would have expected from a flavour manufacturer

I like the stuff I get from them a lot, the concentration is so high that I feel it's much safer (don't have to add 30%+ like some brands, more like 5%)

Look out for a review I'll be doing on a bunch of their flavours soon