Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Recent purchase experience on Ecigarette Vape Shop

AVF Regular

Angry Recent purchase experience on Ecigarette Vape Shop

Hi everyone,
    I am very new to this forum, and so is to vaping, I came across this site Ecigarette Vape Shop - The Vapors Vaping store by a search of iTaste 134 Mini on google, and the shop was the one of the only few online that has the iTaste 134 Mini, and it was an Australian owned business, so I thought I could trust this fellow and placed my order, and after realising that I made a mistake of ordering the wrong battery for the iTaste 134 mini and asked the owner for a replacement, so he did and I have received my battery. But not my iTaste 134 mini, and he made disclosure to me that it will be shipped separately without further statement. This morning, I received a call from him saying that Innokin iTaste 134 mini is out of stock, and I was in an examination and couldn't talk for long, but in the short conversation I had with him over the phone, he said that he will either order it from a third party supplier instead of Innokin and ship it to me, or he will get me a refund on the iTaste Mini 134, so I told him, I will call him back in 2 hours when my exam is over, and he said Okay. So I called him back after my exam, and he did not answer to my text and calls, so I thought he must be busy as it was what happened when I asked for a replacement of wrong battery. Just a few minutes ago, he finally decided to call me back and told me that they had the stock again, and it has already been shipped. meanwhile, I already ordered another one from ecigmodshop, a melbourne based legit shop, and I told him I want a refund because I already ordered another one because he said it was out of stock, and he said no, it's already in the air and it will arrive in 7 days and sent me a tracking number that has been shipped since 04 September 2014, I was thinking, how was that possible, and the current status of that item is in Victoria, what I am worried now is that will the iTaste be authentic, I don't mind waiting but the way he runs his business is causing a lot of frustration to me.

AVF Regular
    Just to add on, I would really prefer ecigmodshop than ecigarretevapeshop, as ecigmodshop has the fastest replies and never fails to satisfy a customer's needs and wants, I just emailed ecigmodshop for a cancellation and they did it with an instance and refunded me straight away. I'd never buy anything from ecigarttevapeshop ever in my life.

AVF Regular
    Sells nic openly as well. This is going to be a cracker of a thread.
    Fatman and sliu121 like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    I called him back again to clarify to him that the tracking number he gave to me is showing Victoria checkpoint, he said, that doesn't matter, no matter how many times you call me, its gonna be the same, so I asked, can I have the tracking number then if it has been shipped, he said, I don't have it now, and he said he's trying to contact the supplier from China, I'm lost for words.

AVF Regular
    hope you paid with paypall
    Browny and sliu121 like this.

AVF Regular
    I paid with paypal, that was a smart move, I didn't have one and used my gf's. are you suggesting that this mind be a scam after all? I received my AW batteries and I can't tell if it's genuine, cuz I'm new to all these stuff.

AVF Regular
    just open a paypall dispute for undelivered item
    its a shame new people get caught by these rip of pricks
    $40 for a pt 2 most vendors are $17-$20 for same item
    Browny and merexy like this.

Wow and for that price?!! You could get something So much better than a 134 for that these days huh. Oh well in saying that when i first started i brought a simple ego-T kit for close to $100 lol when it didn't come for a month i got another. Live and learn.. to many scam artist in the world of vapeing, and to think people only want to give up the smokes!
    emlou likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKITIN View Post
    just open a paypall dispute for undelivered item
    its a shame new people get caught by these rip of pricks
    $40 for a pt 2 most vendors are $17-$20 for same item
    How long do you reckon this would take? I couldn't take the chance of it taking up to 10-20 days.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
    Wow and for that price?!! You could get something So much better than a 134 for that these days huh. Oh well in saying that when i first started i brought a simple ego-T kit for close to $100 lol when it didn't come for a month i got another. Live and learn.. to many scam artist in the world of vapeing, and to think people only want to give up the smokes!
    Thanks mate, Im spending almost 240 bucks on shipping and batteries and charger. Still a long road.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast