Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Virgin Vapor 100% organic juices

Virgin Vapor 100% organic juices

I ordered a sampling of four of their fruity flavours to try them out after some deliberation as to which premium juices to try first. That they are 100% organic was very appealing to me. They came clearly labelled in brown glass bottles with glass eyedroppers inside, very good quality little bottles that will not be thrown away anytime soon! One was a little 5ml sample bottle and it's still the same glass just slimmer.

I got the following flavours all in 100% VG at 11mg nic with the extra flavour option. All of them are very fragrant and delicious, especially on the exhale or blowing out of the nostrils. You will smell the loveliness for a good while after vaping some of this premium juice. It costs a little extra but is well worth it in my opinion and I will be ordering a selection of dessert flavours next along with a larger quantity of my favourite fruity flavour. Now if only I could decide which is my favourite, it's not easy! For VG juices they don't seem thick at all so I doubt there would be any wicking problems with them. Also, every one of these flavours is almost completely clear in the dropper, I have a feeling they will not gunk up polyfill or atomizers very quickly at all.

I've tested each flavour in a fresh Kanger horizontal coil cartomizer and would not recommend higher voltages with them as most seem to start getting harsh above 3.6V on my Lava Tube. That is very convenient with a 510 auto battery! That way, you can just hang it out of your mouth and puff at will.

Wild Watermelon: Very natural tasting watermelon flavour, only slightly sweet.

Blueberry Bliss: Just a bit sweeter than the watermelon but more delicate flavour until the exhale where it just EXPLODES.

Orange Soda Pop: Perhaps the most subtle of the flavours, lightly sweet and not as huge on the exhale as the others.

Wintergreen: This one is to me the strongest flavour while drawing, nice and crisp on the exhale. Makes my mouth water!

Menthol Moon Drops: This one I haven't properly tried yet as the menthol had re-crystallized inside the bottle around the neck. I'll gently warm it and give a good shake which will probably fix it right up. Smells very frosty in the bottle!

Annette was very friendly and gave excellent customer service, overall the order took only just over 2 weeks to arrive which is pretty good coming from the USA!

I would wholeheartedly recommend any of their flavours that seem up your alley. I will certainly be ordering some again in the very near future. I want to try the black cherry & marshmallow now!
    Last edited by zainwolf; 03-12-11 at 12:48 AM.

What was their postage costs like zain?

I honestly can't remember, the order didn't cost me an arm and a leg, $7 or so for each 1/4 oz. bottle. Upon checking it was only $6 for the shipping! We're almost at parity with the US dollar last I checked, not bad value at all for top of the line premium juices. I'm in flavour heaven at the moment!

CCC
    Sounds good, will definatly have to try.

AVF Regular
    Shipping is $15... I ordered about 150ml all up (5oz) in 8 bottles.

I can't recommend Virgin Vapor enough.
    They have some fantastic flavours, they produce great vapour and TH, and they don't mess up the attys.
    As zainwolf said.. great service as well.

My last order took a little while to ship, but Annette pre-steeps all her Eco juices.. so she won't ship it 'til it's ready.

I can't live without the Eco Kona Velvet Milkshake... I ran out and I'm having withdrawal symptoms waiting for my order.
    She has some unusual and complex flavours, and I haven't come across anything similar elsewhere.
    I think Annette is a bit of a juice 'artist'.
    Last edited by Greg; 03-12-11 at 12:28 PM.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys for recommendations for virgin vapor. I just put my order in and i can't wait. All their top selling flavours look really yummy.
    Thanks again.

I checked my invoice and shipping for me was only $6 perhaps because of the small size of my order? I definitely plan to make a larger order soon!

I've since sorted the Menthol Moon Drops and WOW can it take your head off! So potent and icy, I couldn't handle it for an all day vape but it sure is delicious menthol flavour. I had to have a break before I could pick my PV back up again haha

I also noticed that the Orange Soda Pop flavour has a bit more of an orange tint to it than I thought. It's a bit bitey and has more throat hit than the other flavours, I don't think that will make for an all day vape either. The wintergreen is pretty smooth though, it's a solid contender! I'm going to get stuck into the Blueberry Bliss shortly but I was distracted by the baked apple tart doubler I got as a sample... so yummy!

The site looks good. I would be keen to try some VG juices. I might hold off for a while thou as i have so much juice sitting here as it is.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Wow this place is reviewing fairly well. Might have to pick up a batch.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    Wow this place is reviewing fairly well. Might have to pick up a batch.
    Make sure you try her "coffee milkshake" flavours.
    I haven't come across anything else like them.. I like the Kona Velvet, but the Kona Coffee is good too.. I have the Caramel one on the way to try.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast