Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Vman90
  • 1 Post By LimeB
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy

Thread: vapeking menthol eucalyptus

vapeking menthol eucalyptus

this one gas a really interesting taste. what can i say it rocks.
    mixed this up about a week ago and have tried it a few times during the steep process. first up it was a very strong ice cold vape (imagine swallowing half melted ice cubes in summer) then the eucalyptus hit and boy did it hit like a freaking train. nearly floored me, this is what i would call an intense vape.

now a week on im givin it a crack in the ipv v2 50w and it is absolutely stunning. smashing 30w of vape goodness has got me blown away. 9/10 would order again

just as a side note this vape is not sub ohm friendly as the sheer amount of vapor produced just cains the back of the throat
    Crisscross likes this.
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

saved tons of coin on durries.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman90 View Post
    this one gas a really interesting taste. what can i say it rocks.
    mixed this up about a week ago and have tried it a few times during the steep process. first up it was a very strong ice cold vape (imagine swallowing half melted ice cubes in summer) then the eucalyptus hit and boy did it hit like a freaking train. nearly floored me, this is what i would call an intense vape.

now a week on im givin it a crack in the ipv v2 50w and it is absolutely stunning. smashing 30w of vape goodness has got me blown away. 9/10 would order again

just as a side note this vape is not sub ohm friendly as the sheer amount of vapor produced just cains the back of the throat
    Found it in week two of our vaping journey and Vapes it every day since. Love it.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

its definitely earned a place in my collection. would be killer for cold and flu season as a decongestant lol. thats one less drug ive gotta put in my system. vaping is safer on so many levels
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

AVF Regular
    A couple of people have told me they keep this on hand, and vape it when they have a cold or are a bit chesty.
    Vman90 likes this.

AVF Regular
    its definitely earned a place in my collection. would be killer for cold and flu season as a decongestant lol. thats one less drug ive gotta put in my system. vaping is safer on so many levels
    It's actually one of the few flavours that i found that is not impacted by food or drink. (Except onions) also minimal vapers tongue.
    Vman90 likes this.

lol i actually vape this after brushing my teeth as its flavour doesnt change like the others. ive had the adv.2 and ghost blaster taste rank after brushing so this one is quite welcome to stay
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14

AVF Regular
    lol i actually vape this after brushing my teeth as its flavour doesnt change like the others. ive had the adv.2 and ghost blaster taste rank after brushing so this one is quite welcome to stay
    I generally have 3-4 setups running at the same time and they all taste slighly different. It's like vaping different shades of the same colour. Much easier than trying to find other flavours that go together.

Retired Account
    Makes the BEST shaving foam/gel substitute too! Mixed at a rate of 33:66 with sweet almond oil (from health food shop).. much cheaper than King of Shaves shaving oil too No need for nic in this one LOL
    Crisscross likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Makes the BEST shaving foam/gel substitute too! Mixed at a rate of 33:66 with sweet almond oil (from health food shop).. much cheaper than King of Shaves shaving oil too No need for nic in this one LOL
    thats actually quite a decent idea. would feel pretty refreshing on the face. never thought eliquid could be used in this way. ah why not add a little nic aswell lol the ya can get a nic hit while shaving. look mom no hands lol
    stopped smoking 10/3/14
    started vaping 6/3/14