Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mrs B's - Promised Juice Reviews!

AVF Regular

Smile Mrs B's - Promised Juice Reviews!

Sam from Ecigwizard in the UK sent a few of us some e-liquids for free in exchange for reviews. So here we go...

When I opened the package there was a bit of leakage, not too much and the loss was negligable. But the juices were loose in a bubble wrap postpak, so no ziplock baggies or anything.

The smell of them was a bit off putting because it was so strong and so incredibly sweet. I was worried I would hate them because of the real lolly/candy sweetness I was smelling, but I was very pleasantly surprised that they vaped much better than they smelt.

All the juices are quite runny, so I suspect they are high PG.

They are in the hard plastic bottles with the long plastic needle nose tips. I like those long tips for filling clearos, but the hard plastic bottles are really difficult for me to squeeze. It took all my strength to squeeze out a few drops into my dripper. In the end I had to decant into a glass eye dropper bottle.

I'm using an eBaron Dripper with standard coil. This is the first juice I tried out of four.

Vanilla Custard

Straight up, this is the best Vanilla Custard I've ever vaped, and I've tried quite a few including all the well known ones. It's nowhere near as sweet as it smells. In fact it's less sweet than all other custard's I've tried. I prefer my juices to be subtle rather than strong and overwhelming, and this one is really perfect for my taste.

The one outstanding thing about this juice is that I can taste the egginess of real custard. One thing I always noticed about other VC's is that they are not anything like what custard really tastes like, which should be very mild, creamy and eggy, with a hint of vanilla. Most vapes are almost all vanilla, cream and sugar to me, usually indistinguishable from caramel...and far too rich to vape for more than a few minutes. But this one does actually taste like old fashioned egg custard your nana used to make. Smooth and pleasantly mild and just slightly sweet.

Absolutely love this juice and could easily vape it all day long.

Info from the website: This juice is 50/50 PG/VG
    Last edited by JenJ; 19-09-14 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Added ratios

AVF Regular
    Every so often I throw in a vanilla custard from where I am buying and I am always disappointed. Far too much sugar and overpowering vanilla. You might have talked me into it. Need a bigger order than just the vanilla so chop chop on the others
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Will be interested to see what other flavours you got and your reviews of them.

I agree with you Criss I haven't found many I like out of about 8 or so brands of VC I have tried.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

AVF Regular
    Criss, I loved the VC so much I went to the website to order some. Unfortunately I was quite disappointed that the only size option is 10ml. Plus, as someone else mentioned somewhere, it's 5.50GBP which is over AU$10. I'd vape 10ml of this in two days so I'd have to get at least 6 bottles to make it worthwhile and then your looking at $60+...which is too much even for me, a complete idiot with money when it comes to juice.

Dandelion & Burdock

Ooo, this is interesting! It's reminds me of a cross between Sarsaparilla and some cough lolly from my childhood that I can't identify, but it's better than both those things. Not too sweet like Sarsaparilla and not too medicinal like a cough lolly.

I can taste a really subtle Aniseed flavour, not strong like licorice, more like the smell of Star Anise. It's almost floral in a way, earthy floral. The flavours are not overpowering at all, in fact the whole combination is quite delicate. I think if you like the idea of a licorice or aniseed vape but find them far too overpowering you will probably love this. It feels like something herbal and healthy, but it's more enjoyable than that, with a slight, just right, sweetness.

Very impressive mixing, to combine such weird flavours in a way that doesn't make you screw up your face is very clever. This is a subtle, different, intriguing vape. I probably wouldn't buy this because it's not really my thing, but I'll be keeping this bottle for occasional use for sure. If you are looking for a gentle aniseed type juice this one really works well.

I've never tried the drink this juice is based on but I live with an Englishman -he just tried it and said it bought memories of the drink rushing back. So I guess it is an authentic replica.

Info from the website: This juice is 50/50 PG/VG
    Last edited by JenJ; 19-09-14 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigmann View Post
    Will be interested to see what other flavours you got and your reviews of them.

I agree with you Criss I haven't found many I like out of about 8 or so brands of VC I have tried.
    I love the smell of VC's, but I can never vape them for more than a few minutes, they are ridiculously rich to me and always far too sweet. Which is annoying because real vanilla custard is not overly sweet, or it shouldn't be. It's made to compliment other sweet desserty things, so meant to be mild, warm and comforting....like this juice!

AVF Regular
    Oh.. that is a lot for small bottles and then postage.

They must be confident of people liking them.
    Aliyah likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Oh.. that is a lot for small bottles and then postage.

They must be confident of people liking them.
    Wow, $10.08 for 10ml. Juices sound great but $1 a ml is a little too high

AVF Regular
    Yep, it is. I'm addicted to one particular flavour from the US which is US$22 for a 30ml bottle. I've been vaping it for months and I just can't afford to keep it up, so I've ordered a few concentrates locally to try and make something similar that I love just as much. Wish me luck..
    Aliyah likes this.

AVF Regular
    $22 for 30ml is ok though. Ive never tried eliquids from the UK but some of sound awesome. Was looking at ecigwizards wizmix. Would love to try a few but I worry that if I love them I stuck stocking up on a heap of little 10ml bottles for $7 australian. Why I wonder, do they only sell 10ml bottles? Very odd! Great for a first time buyer to have a 10ml bottle opion but no choice of 30, 50 or 100ml is a big negative

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyah View Post
    $22 for 30ml is ok though. Ive never tried eliquids from the UK but some of sound awesome. Was looking at ecigwizards wizmix. Would love to try a few but I worry that if I love them I stuck stocking up on a heap of little 10ml bottles for $7 australian. Why I wonder, do they only sell 10ml bottles? Very odd! Great for a first time buyer to have a 10ml bottle opion but no choice of 30, 50 or 100ml is a big negative
    I agree, 10ml bottles are no good for anything other than sampling. I like the way they have the option to ask questions about the juices, so I think I'll ask about the bottle size, and I'd like to know if they use Diacetyl too.
    Last edited by JenJ; 19-09-14 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Removed T-Juice cuz I got the price comparison wrong
    Aliyah and kjj like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast