Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Line....Mini Genisis atty from Croatia

Line....Mini Genisis atty from Croatia

I received two of these about 5 days ago and have been using them exclusively since. They seem to have made my assortment of other stuff obsolete so far.

The Lines are beautifully machined and look great on my Buzz'z.

There is a bit of a learning curve in that the wick is SS mesh and has to be oxidised properly so that it becomes non conductive then Kanthal resistance wire is wrapped around the wick for a coil.You have to buy these separately as the Line build was a co-op situation.

I had studied up before it arrived and got them going pretty quickly. Some people are having lots of probs with the setup though.

The vape is fantastic though, I have never tried anything as good as this and I have tried a lot of product. There is just heaps of flavourful vapour every hit.
    I use the Buzz as I think the VV helps to stabilise my erratic coil winding. Sometimes they work on an ego and sometimes not.

But so far it is all I use now.

There is going to be a second run of these soon so if interested keep an eye on the Line topic in the Modders area of ECF.

Also you have to join the Croation forum to get on the list, they have an English speaking area and are pretty nice guys.

Sorry that I don't know how to do Pics here but on those other forums there are plenty.

Rawveg has a tutorial Vid on the setup if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PNLxehBbE1I

Regards,
    RC

What was your fav settup before getting your line?

CE 2, R5 in a Torpedo tank was my favorite, followed by those Mega dual coil things that hold heaps of juice and then Boges. The latter two got me through a 2 week visit to Hong Kong vaping all the way. But the Line blows them both away.

Sad really as I have quite a few of the buggers. But for travel I could easily lose them and not worry. Not so my Lines.

RC

AVF Regular
    I really like the ss mesh idea in these, although I would still be too lazy to use it, but looks like a good little rebuildable. Any idea how long the wicks last?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    I really like the ss mesh idea in these, although I would still be too lazy to use it, but looks like a good little rebuildable. Any idea how long the wicks last?
    Hey Mick33

Why don't you buy a couple, and I will take them off your hands in thee months or so??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Hey Mick33

Why don't you buy a couple, and I will take them off your hands in thee months or so??
    Lol 5 months ago I would have, but i have learnt how lazy i am with the iatty (didn't even try it once after i bought it)

It is said that they can last for months but I cannot confirm that as I have only had them for under a week. The coils need to be replaced more often but I don't know how often yet.

I could never be bothered with the other rebuildables with glass wick but these I can bring my lazy self to do for some reason. I guess the taste is so good and I did have a desire to try Genisis atties. But they can be difficult I hear.

I like them very much with no real problems so far.

RC

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Hey Mick33

Lol 5 months ago I would have, but i have learnt how lazy i am with the iatty (didn't even try it once after i bought it), and stopped buying mods (well other than the jib I am waiting on)

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Just watching the video has wet my appetite. Its the sort of thing that appeals to me. Just holding back to see what Mick is going to do!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

If you want one you need to get in now and register on this site.

http://www.vaporwall.com/

I love it but you may not, they will go quick I think as the Yanks and Poms are pretty eager.

Remember that you have to buy mesh and Kanthal as well. I have the links if anyone needs it.

This is just for your information.

RC

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast