Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By steve.c
  • 1 Post By Jamesg
  • 1 Post By CCVaper
  • 1 Post By CCVaper

Thread: Best Vape I've had in a long time - Silo Tank and Steamer's Berrylicious

AVF Regular

Best Vape I've had in a long time - Silo Tank and Steamer's Berrylicious

I decided to get the Silo Tank, and I took the risk of trying it out with a new ejuice. With the silo tank, I didn't even bother trying out the default coil heads. I took them straight out and replaced them with Aspire Nautilus BVCs. I went for the Silo tank over the Nautilus mainly for it's aesthetics. I don't like the Nautilus' pineapple top, and I'm not really a fan of their variant steel tank tubes. I like minimalist look. Overall, I'm happy with the look of this set-up.

Detailed Set-up:

• Provape Provari Satin Silver 2.5 with 18450 battery & extension
    • Kir Fannis Provari ring
    • BeyondVape Silo Tank using a 1.8ohm Aspire nautilus BVC coil head, and 5mm wide bore stainless steel drip tip
    • Steam-e-cigs Berrylicious, 22mg/mL nicotine, 35% VG.

Vapour production is extraordinary, even with low voltage. Throat hit is as expected for 22mg/mL.

If you were a fan of Vapebar's Black Briar, then you're going to love the Steamer's Berrylicious. It's almost identical to Black Briar, but even better. It is slightly sweeter than Black Briar which is a plus, and it lasts in the mouth much longer. Berrylicious is definitely a winner over Vapebar's Black Briar.

Overall, a top vape. I highly recommend this setup.

Last edited by PurpleVapes; 21-10-14 at 03:22 PM. Reason: coils are 1.8ohm, not 1.5ohm

AVF Regular
    Good review mate, great setup
    PurpleVapes likes this.

I have been vaping Berrylicious as one of my Adv's for a about a month now. Its amazing. I dropped into steamers a week or so ago and got them to mix me a 100ml bottle of it.
    PurpleVapes likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just got the Silo tank myself. If i had had no other tank to compare it with, I would say that it is a good tank with a nice flavour and vapour production. Unfortunately for the Silo, I Have a nautilus and an aerotank that I vape with a provari 2.5.....we know how similar the Silo is to the Nautilus in look and parts however, that is where the similarities stop for me. doesn't match up to the Nautilus or the aerotank mega. Obviously the is a very subjective view.... I will continue to vape with it for a couple of weeks and then decide if it goes in the "oops, better if I hadn't bought that one" draw.
    steve.c likes this.

I find the silo only shines with the BVC

AVF Regular
    I just put the nautilus bottom section onto the Silo....Bingo! Now I have Sautilos and have a great vape and flavour. On the other hand, the nautilus with the silo base is diappointing...oh well, can't have it all.
    Last edited by CCVaper; 01-11-14 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Errors
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    I loved black briar and I have a silo on the way I think I'm gonna have to grab some berrylicious now

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware