Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Coffee Mocha by Aussie ecigs Concentrate

AVF Regular

Coffee Mocha by Aussie ecigs Concentrate

In my 12 months of vaping, I was always chasing a good coffee/cappuccino vape. I tried Dekang and Liqua in the early days and found some success in mixing these with vanilla or chocolate but they were coil killers and........

Then my taste buds came back. About 6 months ago I think I purchased every coffee/cappuccino/mocha flavour on the planet and was surprised to find a great coffee mocha concentrate which I have vaped ever since. But, the supplier has been out of stock for some time and I ran out. I remembered I had purchased on a whim from Aussie ecigs because they were so cheap and offered free rtv flavours with every order from their test lab. So being bereft of my all day vape I went for it. I mixed the new coffee mocha.

Well, let me tell you I'm thrilled with it. I mix it at 10% and find it a delicious light coffee/mocha blend but without that horrid milk taste some OS juices have. Nice throat hit and it is also fairly light in colour so is not a coil killer.

The best part is that it is only $6.00 for 30mls concentrate which will make you 300mls of RTV.

Well done Aussie-ecigs.

If you are ordering from them, don't forget to request your freebies. All they ask is that you review them via their website (not publicly).

Just click on 30,50,100 or 250mls and scroll down to the coffee mocha if you are interested....

U4EA Flavour concentrates | Aussie eCigs
    Last edited by Davi; 27-11-14 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added the link for ease
    davee, JenJ, disley and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info Davi - I'll definitely have to check this one out...I've been chasing the ever elusive coffee/mocha flavour also
    disley and Davi like this.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
    Rumi

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    In my 12 months of vaping, I was always chasing a good coffee/cappuccino vape. I tried Dekang and Liqua in the early days and found some success in mixing these with vanilla or chocolate but they were coil killers and........

Then my taste buds came back. About 6 months ago I think I purchased every coffee/cappuccino/mocha flavour on the planet and was surprised to find a great coffee mocha concentrate which I have vaped ever since. But, the supplier has been out of stock for some time and I ran out. I remembered I had purchased on a whim from Aussie ecigs because they were so cheap and offered free rtv flavours with every order from their test lab. So being bereft of my all day vape I went for it. I mixed the new coffee mocha.

Well, let me tell you I'm thrilled with it. I mix it at 10% and find it a delicious light coffee/mocha blend but without that horrid milk taste some OS juices have. Nice throat hit and it is also fairly light in colour so is not a coil killer.

The best part is that it is only $6.00 for 30mls concentrate which will make you 300mls of RTV.

Well done Aussie-ecigs.

If you are ordering from them, don't forget to request your freebies. All they ask is that you review them via their website (not publicly).
    I have bought some concentrates from them and I also give them a thumbs up. Great service and very fast shipping.
    Davi likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

i will check this out when i get a vape kit - a coffee and a puff always go well together!!!
    is it true that all e-liquid sold in Aus has no niccotine though? if so, is there really any point? i dont mean to be a smartass.,. i'm just sussing the whole thing out

AVF Regular
    Hey van, yes you are right about no nicotine. Most vapers still vape with nicotine though. We import it (unflavoured) directly from OS and mix it with local doublers or concentrates to achieve the flavour we want with the strength of nicotine we want. You can also mix PG and VG with the nicotine and flavours to give you the desired outcome.

Some people though are satisfied vaping without nicotine. Not for me and most smokers but it can and has been done. In saying that though, many have started on quite high strengths and reduced their nicotine over time very successfully. Some even down to 0 but continue to vape.

There is plenty of information on the forum about buying nicotine cheaply, safely and without issues from Customs etc.
    Last edited by Davi; 27-11-14 at 09:45 AM. Reason: added the word unflavoured

AVF Regular
    I'm having a bit of trouble finding it, DYM the 'Coffee' flavor seen at 30ml e-Liquid Juice/Fruit Flavours?

I've been looking for a satisfying coffee based flavor ever since VapeBar (got) shut down and stopped supplying the Witches Brew I liked so much..
    Browny likes this.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    Your link is correct I think, just scroll down a bit further (just under the coffee).

Here is another link. Just click on 30,50,100 or 250 and scroll down (again just under the visible coffee on the screen)

U4EA Flavour concentrates | Aussie eCigs

Good luck. I love it nearly finished my 30ml bottle, will be ordering a larger size next time.
    Vaporific likes this.

AVF Regular
    I ordered from this bloke 2hrs ago and he just called to say come over and pick up. Pretty dam good...
    X-BoNeS-X and Davi like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Your link is correct I think, just scroll down a bit further (just under the coffee)...
    Oh Riiight! Coffee Mocha not (what I was looking for in that long list) Mocha Coffee!

I see they also have every component I need for my Tropical Salad Vape. Huh.. that's the first time I've seen every one of those flavors available in a single range.

This is gonna' be fun..
    Davi likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporific View Post
    This is gonna' be fun..
    I now have an Aus Post tracking number for the following smorgasbord (1 each of 30 ml container):

1. Flavour Concentrates - Coffee
    2. Flavour Concentrates - Coffee Mocha
    3. Flavour Concentrates - Aniseed
    4. Flavour Concentrates - Banana
    5. Flavour Concentrates - Coconut
    6. Flavour Concentrates - Kiwifruit
    7. Flavour Concentrates - Mango
    8. Flavour Concentrates - Passionfruit
    9. Flavour Concentrates - Pineapple
    10. FREE! - New U4EA Australian e-Liquids flavours - Cheesecake

The first two are because I really like my coffee flavors. The third is to replace some Aniseed vape that is running low - it's another favorite flavor of mine. Items 4 though 9 are for a tropical salad vape (my first experiments with mixing flavors) & the Cheesecake was simply because it was FREE!

And that's 'FREE' in ALL-CAPS and with a !, not just your average 'free'.

I'll give a review of the Coffee as soon as I vape it..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast