Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Most Awesome Pimp - Forum Admin

Juicewhore & RateMyEjuice.com

Juicewhore.com has had the majority of its juices listed with the review site http://ratemyejuice.com/. Everyone out there who loves Del's juices, please take the time to vote on the juices you love and use. If there is a Juicewhore juice not listed on http://ratemyejuice.com/ that you use, please reply in this thread or private message us.

The direct link to the Juicewhore Section of the site is http://ratemyejuice.com/category/all...ds/juicewhore/

Thanks

Darkmonk & Del
    [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette][img]http://www.sigbanners.com/reddit/1595.png[/img][/url]

E-Cigs Owned :- JuiceWhore 510 PCC Starter Kit, 901, 801, 905 6V Mod, KR808 & PCC, GG Slim, GGTS-AVS, Indulgence V2 + Passthough, Jazz Carto Pipe (Ultimate Stealth IMHO), Lava Tube V2, Infinity VV, JoyeTech EGO-C Twist, VVPCCP 6600mAh, JoyeTech eVic, EPM CE2 Tank, EPM Carto Tanks.

Vape On Australia & Support Your Local Vendors!

Re: Juicewhore & RateMyEjuice.com

I voted! Love me some dels ultimate pipe!
    ---------- Tex -----------

I too have voted.. I'm surprised that OK Smokey is not on there.. they make some damn fine tobacco juices.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Del's tobacco juices aren't there...Delicate Pipe mmmmmmm
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Arrow Re: Juicewhore & RateMyEjuice.com

Del's juices: Ultimate pipe is one of the best TB flavours out there . Kook's Bounty :mrgreen: , say no more, really nice vape with a cup of TEA, it's as if you've just eaten a bounty and the tea adds to the juice, maybe coffee would be nice with this also !!! Plum sampler, mmm needs a strengthening to appreciate it. Lemon merangue same, merangue comes through but lemon a little lacking, but very nice and I need to adjust ratios more, same for Plum.Cinnamon mmm has a 'bite' to it, needs mellowing a little for my liking, strong flavour maybe nice with apple ? Maybe need to get the strength right and use a VG nic, but a little more experimenting and I think I'll nail it. Using a 510 E.C.W carto (Nelson's a legend)and vapes great. Del could maybe offer an option like Freedomsmoke USA to increase strength if that is possible for a small extra charge ? Overall, fantastic dedication by DEL who really cares about JUICEWHORE's products, well done, 5 thumbs up. 8-) DEL hats off !!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Del and Darkmonk, have rated your juices !!! thanks again for your great service

Del

Thanks for the great reviews and compliments Raven It's very much appreciated.

I am always happy to make juices stronger etc for people on request and work in where I can.

We will be doing some major work on the site over the Xmas period and this is one thing we can look at adding is a feature to strengthen juice for a small cost.

Taste is so subjective and what suits me when I test and make the juices may not suit the next person.

Del
    The original and the best !

Got a pack of JuiceWhore goodies in the mail today. Despite me screwing around with the order on Sunday (I forgot to get half the stuff I was supposed to!), had it all in my hands this morning. Couple of backy flavours, menthol, PA concentrates and some DIY gear.

Wow, very impressed. Well packed, neatly labelled (Im a sucker for packaging bling).
    The products themselves, amazing. Clean, translucent, great consistency.They're completely fresh - but I couldnt resist have a little tinker with a mix. Love them all. The backy flavours are particularly tops.

Flavour intensified dramatically over just 12 hours. Will be good and let it mature for 4-5 days before I touch them again.

Will certainly be ordering again soon.
    Soylent green is people

Del

Thanks DukeW

Love to get feedback and packaging - well I am packaging Queen, I hate getting stuff poorly packed myself, so take alot of care.

Glad you are loving the juices so far!

Del
    The original and the best !

AVF Regular

Hehe!

Had my first parcel from Del on Mon and the packing was so immaculate I was ALMOST hesitant to start ripping my way into the goodies,

Almost....

I agree about the flavours developing significantly in the first 12 hours or so. The flavours I mixed late Monday developed amazingly just overnight. They had far more intensity and complexity by next morning.

I can safely say I'm now a confirmed juicewhore whore... !!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast