Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Vaporfi Platinum Pro - I watched this video and decided to get one!

Vaporfi Platinum Pro - I watched this video and decided to get one!

Hey all so like I said in the title I just bought a Vaporfi Platinum Pro after watching this womans video and I'm really enjoying it so far! I figured I'd share here and get u guys's opinions since I had such a positive experience with it so far. Id say its a really nice eGo if your looking for a step up from cigalikes or just something sleek and high quality but not something someone into high tech mods would like so much. I get great vapor production from it and great throat hits as well. VAPE ON!
    Last edited by pwnsauce; 19-11-14 at 02:53 PM.
    "What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are."
    Anthony Robbins
    You can do anything you set your mind to as long as you can believe in yourself.

AVF Regular
    $100 really
    RIP 22.12.2016

about half that with her discount and the free shipping option from their website. turned out to not be too bad.
    "What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are."
    Anthony Robbins
    You can do anything you set your mind to as long as you can believe in yourself.

The spam bots are waiting 5-6 posts before spewing ad trash. Oh god they are evolving people ...
    akef38 and Northerner like this.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    So a 650mah ego battery and a rebranded clone protank2?
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Our first venture into vaping was with Vapor Fi (then known as VaporZone) We bought the 1000mh ego batteries etc. There gear is pricey compared to what you can buy elsewhere but it is good quality stuff. The tanks you get are rebadged Kanger Pro tanks & they work really well. Vapor Fi juices are excellent, all the juices we got from them tasted just like the label said. I mix my own now but when I tried some top juices from Halo & Virgin Vapor the label often didn't represent the taste in the bottle.
    When you start to look for upgrades then have a look at local suppliers like Vape King Batteries
    And Steam Ecigs Steam-e-cigs | Home page
    sj_funk78 likes this.

AVF Regular
    $50 for one EVOD, ffs.
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    These guys here rocked up on the forum and introduced themselves the other day... nice starter kit with good gear, good price.

Bad Habits Vapes - Australia - Bad Habits Vapes - Fine Quality Vaping Supplies, Electronic cigarettes, Vaporizers, & E-Juice for Australians

I wish I'd known them when I started, and not bought something waaaay overpriced, like in the first post of this thread.

I'm not affiliated with badhabits at all, BTW.

Jim I'm not spamming what are you talking about? anyways.. I just thought maybe it would be something people here might be interested in since I like mine so much. Guess not though, thanks for the encouragement to keep posting on this forum.(sarcasm).
    Thanks so much rod! the only positive thing ive heard from anybody here. From what I can tell so far it is good quality and the only reason i bought it from them is because they seem to be a very reputable company and im just moving up from cigalikes so i thought it'd be better to be safe than sorry. I'll be sure to look into those local shops though thanks a bunch
    Anthony Robbins

I use them for my juice. Generally a very high quality. I have 4 sampler packs on the way and am excited. Don't buy anymore hardware from them because it is grossly overpriced. As mentioned by others it's just rebranded kanger gear and I find kanger to be of great quality. They sell an evod clearo for USD14.95 which I can get from house of vape for AUD3.95. They have a decent loyalty program and professional customer service. Sure, you might have paid too much for your kit but you didn't make a mistake in going to them. Vaporfi are very good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast