Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Can we discuss the bad bastards?

Can we discuss the bad bastards?

I'm not sure where to ask this question, or if there is anything of this ilk on this forum, but are we able to bring to attention companies which are doing things such as blatantly ripping people off or providing substandard service?.

There is one local vendor in particular which I can only describe as 'predatory' upon un-educated people looking at getting into vaping.

Aspire Nautilus Minis for $60? LG 18650s for $32 each, and that's just the beginning.
    roj likes this.
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

AVF Regular
    I assumed you meant AusPost.

Beyond pathetic this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    I assumed you meant AusPost.

Beyond pathetic this week.
    Haha, but that's just a given
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

AVF Regular
    hardly much point discussing here, NONE of us AVFers will buy at those prices, and we simply don't reach newbies.

That said, folks like that raise my ire to boiling level.
    fungusfiend likes this.

AVF Regular
    LOL I automatically went to a site that might do such a thing, and discovered it's not available at this time...
    fungusfiend likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    hardly much point discussing here, NONE of us AVFers will buy at those prices, and we simply don't reach newbies.

That said, folks like that raise my ire to boiling level.
    Yeah me too, I was just hoping to spare some new vapers the pain is all, it's quite unbelievable. Can I link to their site in this thread, just to do the right thing?

AVF Regular
    I fully agree. It's enough to make you sick! Unfortunately this is the current way of the world. Us consumers, are only here to be pillaged. Good for the economy. Thank fuk we are not in a war zone, which is also good for the economy.

Image replaced by something a little more family friendly ...FM
    Last edited by Fatman; 21-11-14 at 06:09 PM.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Oh yes. Please can I put in a non-recommendation for an artisan shyster money grubbing lying manipulative fuckwit narcissistic shitbag?

ETA: blackmailing

ETA: thief
    Last edited by 308hjute; 21-11-14 at 05:52 PM.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Yes, I agree. Fortunately I found AVF before I made my first purchase which was to begin my foray into the vaping world - I nearly brought some over-priced junk from the company-in-question, but was saved by the good folk of AVF

AVF Regular
    Name em mate it might save some poor bastard we have shit loads of people read these threads every day who either never register or lurk for a while before registering. Write em up man.
    lheamfrg, Skoville and oldgamer like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast