Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 [VapeBanter]

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 [VapeBanter]

Here's the review for the iTaste MVP V2.0 - Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - Vape Banter

Not a bad little device to be honest. Haven't had a single problem with it. Looks great with the Mini Nautilus.

For those who don't want to go to the external site, here's the review:

The iTaste MVP, Innokin’s pride and joy when it comes to variable voltage box mods. The 2.0 is a massive leap forward from the first generation, and I’ve had a few weeks now to test mine out to write the most detailed review possible on this beauty.

The dimensions are quite similar between the two generations, and the rectangular firing button and LED display will certainly be memorable to fans of the original MVP. The battery voltage detection is no different than on the original; green, yellow or red, depending on the current charge within the device. You can also choose to display an atomizer resistance reading and puff counter too.

It still contains the original 2600 mAh battery and features the four-way charging cable which can be used on the MVP, or a variety of other portable devices such as iPhones & Androids. Perfect for quick, pocket charges when your phone is running low. Unfortunately it isn’t compatible with later models such as the iPhone 5. Damn.

I quite like the variable wattage, to be honest. A few other reviewers have had problems with it but I simply can’t find a fault. Instead of the usual plus and minus buttons, they’ve been replaced with “P” and “U”. The only problem I did have is that it’s no longer possible to adjust the voltage downwards, you have to cycle it all the way up to get it back the original voltage of 3.3.

The interface isn’t as user-friendly as the first generation, and others have recommended using the iTaste VV if you’re looking for a stylish front end. There is no real downside to purchasing this device, aside from the fact you’re stuck with a few fairly basic design schemes. You can purchase wraps (skins, stickers, whatever) to customize the device further.

You can purchase the iTaste MVP V2.0 from most Australian vendors for around $70, or you can pick it up cheaper (and slower) from offshore vendors such as “Fast”tech. The kit does include the iClear 30 clearomizer, but it sucks. So don’t bother. There is also a beauty ring for use with 510 connectors and of course, the good ol’ instruction manual.

Go and grab one today!
    Last edited by vapesnake; 01-12-14 at 02:24 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vapesnake View Post
    Here's the review for the iTaste MVP V2.0 - Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - Vape Banter

Not a bad little device to be honest. Haven't had a single problem with it. Looks great with the Mini Nautilus.
    Nice to see all the reviews coming. Why not put the review here rather than a link to another site. My ipad get completely clogged with cookies.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Nice to see all the reviews coming. Why not put the review here rather than a link to another site. My ipad get completely clogged with cookies.
    Didn't even think of that - great idea. I'll edit the post.

Retired Account
    Vapesnake, it's okay to post your reviews here, but please don't continue to spam the forum with external links to your website. It's not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Vapesnake, it's okay to post your reviews here, but please don't continue to spam the forum with external links to your website. It's not okay.
    I wouldn't call two threads within the span of a month spamming, but fair enough.

AVF Regular
    didn't the mvp come out about 2 years ago? And hes reviewing it now? Spam I say.

Better late than never...

Was only released in August 2013 iirc and the new 3.0 is about to hit the shelves
    Vaping - Where have you been all my life?!?!?!

ive been calling it the itaZte. I really thought it was a Z.
    ive also been calling it the MPV... PV for personal vaper.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    didn't the mvp come out about 2 years ago? And hes reviewing it now? Spam I say.
    Brand new site, just trying to fill it with as much as I can as quickly as I can, that's all. Already got the 3.0 in my sights, with a heap of new products on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbleroller View Post
    ive been calling it the itaZte. I really thought it was a Z.
    ive also been calling it the MPV... PV for personal vaper.
    Don't worry, I was doing the same xD I had to go through and change the wording so it didn't confuse people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast