Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Humbleroller
  • 1 Post By French in Coogee
  • 1 Post By Alexwlamb
  • 2 Post By LNB

Thread: "How's the serenity"...

Cool "How's the serenity"...

Serenity, by VapourEyes.

This review is only my personal opinion and I am far from a professional.
    Im vaping this at 9watts with a Kanger MOW at 1.5ohms. I only had VG to mix it with so im guessing that the flavour is more muted than the 40:60 PG:VG that is recommended on the page. I have it at 12mg nic level.

I was given this as a sampler gift when i bought Mo's Vanilla Custard and Roasted Strawberry. I will review them if people want. Its all my opinion though.

From the web page
    Somewhat sweet and a little bit dry at the same time, a Mojito is a fantastic sweetened alcoholic drink consisting of white rum, lime juice, and mint. I threw in a pinch of juicy stone-fruit because what the hell.
    Now i have to say, straight off the block, i am not a fan of mint. I would not have bought this for myself because it has 'mint' in the description.
    The mint is truly light.. its more of a hint of mint. It complements the lime rather than trying to compete with it.
    Now, being a manly man I have never ordered a Mojito drink so I had no idea that this is what they tasted like. Maybe they dont, maybe this is what I want a Mojito to taste like. I do like the sound of the word. MOJITO!

To me this is like a sweet and dry ice tea to be drank on the back porch on a hot day. It really is refreshing.
    I mostly stick to desert flavours so I was surprised by how much I liked this.
    The citric taste of the lime has more of an impact on a long puff when it hits the back of the tongue and i can taste the 'sparkling water' that goes into the drink.
    I dont know what 'stone fruit' is, or white rum. IMHO, rum is for drunks and pirates and people who live in Bundaberg.
    I cant sense an aftertaste. There is no sour or bitter taste which would have turned me off.

I dont think it could be an all day vape for me, more of something to end a hot summers day with before slipping into my inground pool surrounded by flawless and very naive models with Daddy issues
    I can imagine having this from time to time as a treat. I think to use it all the time would make it less of an wonderful experience.

I did try this at 11 and 13watts but I think the heat worked against it. 9 watts is enough on a very airy tank.

So, would I recommend this ? Hell yeah.

Main Flavour: light lime.
    Last edited by Humbleroller; 01-12-14 at 04:28 PM.
    Side Show likes this.

I was enjoying it in the Nautilus at 9W but this juice revealed its true potential in a dripper. Very refreshing, especially during these hot days of summer.
    Humbleroller likes this.

Wait a minute....there's no Firefly in this post...
    Humbleroller likes this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by French in Coogee View Post
    I was enjoying it in the Nautilus at 9W but this juice revealed its true potential in a dripper. Very refreshing, especially during these hot days of summer.
    Most defiantly better in a dripper than a tank,still think it needs more lime though...

Nice review though Humbleroller and I look forward to your reviews of Roasted strawberry and Mo's Vanilla Custard.
    Side Show and Humbleroller like this.

the tl;dr of my Roasted Strawberry would be just to go out and order that shit by the litre. It could very easily be my all day vape.

@ Alexwlamb, im currently watching Earth 2 and LEXX. Earth2 only had 1 season (because it was good). Lexx has 4 seasons... those wacky French Canadians.
    Last edited by Humbleroller; 01-12-14 at 05:14 PM.