Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Juicewhore - Del's Ultimate Pipe

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    687

    Juicewhore - Del's Ultimate Pipe

    Holy fukbeans batman!

    I was skeptical I will admit on the taste and enjoyment of this juice.

    God damn am I pleased I took y'alls advise and bought it. Dry smokey butterscotch inhale and exhale. Slight sweetness lingers on the tongue.

    10/10. ADV'able without a doubt. Definitely the tobaccoesque throat and lung feel I have been looking for for a while now. 1 week steep. 3mg/ml.

    Very tasty @ 60w on a 0.2ohm dual coil build on my sig 100w mod.
    Fatman, Toddosh, bank and 1 others like this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29
    Good thing to have it in an rba. It's delicious yes, but I found it gunked up coils pretty quickly on my kayfun and changing the wick every day or two became a bit of a drag.

    Doesn't stop it being f***ing delicious though.
    Toddosh likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,952
    I really like this juice too. I have tried quite a few of their juices and this one is the standout. The others did not appeal to me.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128
    I put a few drops of Blended Tobacco concentrate in mine when I mix it up at 18mg 50/50 for a little bit extra oomph - very nice stuff

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    VIC about an hour north of Melbourne
    Posts
    782
    +1 for Del's Ultimate Pipe. Also Spliced Lime, Apple pie is good after a few weeks steeping, Ginger Beer. Have a few others that I haven't tried yet and a few more that I want to buy and try. Great value IMO.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,059
    Good reviews Magzz, the 80/20 rule applies to everything. Go with the 20% you like and forget the other 80%, but then again after a week of steeping that may change. I might just have to buy some of the Ultimate Pipe myself.

    One question, you say butterscotch but is there a noticeable tobacco flavour at all?
    Magzzz likes this.

  7. #7
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    I get a maple taste from DUP and a nice pipeish tobacco. Good stuff, haven't had it for a while though.
    Stewey likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    True.

    Maple and Pipe for me.
    It has a spiced smell on the exhale that my missus hates.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    687
    Wayno there is that definite dry huskiness you expect from a mellow virginia pipe leaf right under the butterscotch. I dont pick it up atm as a maple taste. All I know is if any other company is making an RY4 variant then they should try to copy DUP and not the rotten vegetation laced with butterscotch that most of them are.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    687
    The more I vape it the more I am getting maple syrup.

    Its just damn yummy really.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:34 PM.