Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Magzzz

Thread: Juicewhore - Black Perique and Maple Rum Tobacco

Juicewhore - Black Perique and Maple Rum Tobacco

Ok so Black Perique.....hahaha yeah I dont know wtf I was thinking. You'd have to be a real tobacco connoisseur I think. It is a really dry perfumed tobacco flavour.

This one unfortunately will have to hit the waste pile.

Maple Rum Tobacco....Initially I was like What in the unholy fuk did I just inhale. Then I exhaled. It is something I might drip once in a while for a few vapes. Maple and rum definitely blend together. Supposed to be somewhat close to Port Royal. Having been a Port Royal smoker for years I would most certainly have to say that it isnt even close. More like a really mellow Dr Pat if anything. Its definitely dry and smokey but quite sweet.

This one gets a 5/10 from me.

Ok going to review 2 others in this thread also so I dont get in trouble for spamming Juicewhore reviews :P

Summer Love. Supposed to be a blend of summer fruits with Passionfruit and Peach coming to the fore. For me its a very unusual flavour. When first inhaling all I and my partner get is liberal amounts of rose which made us screw our face up. But after about 10 seconds the peach comes through on the palette. This would be ok if I didnt have to go through the rose flavour to start with. The initial vape I give a 1/10 but the flavours that round out about 10 seconds after you exhale are a nice summery 7/10.

If you can deal with rose then you would deal with this and find yourself a nice summery vape.

Tangerine - Development flavour! Fail So bitter. Its almost as if they are keeping the pith under the peel in the PG when extracting the flavour which is never going to work because the bitterness of it will always override that nice zingy sweetness tangerines have.

Lemon Meringue and a couple others to go through later. For now that will do.

My verdict thus far is Dels Ultimate Pipe and Spliced Lime. Everything else is just not for me. Might be ok for you though
    Fatman, Toddosh and Wayno like this.

Recently revisited all of these juices.

The tobacco's are unfortunately not my thing. The summer love still has that rose on inhale and if anything its stronger. The lemon meringue is not bad. Tangerine hit the bin.