Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By crispy

Thread: Greeenmans e juice

AVF Regular

Greeenmans e juice

Hi all ,well i got some free ejuice from greenmans when i ordered a new e cig package and i am not impressed .After seeing a review on one of the juices i ordered and the guy was going of about how good it was ,well his taste is in his butt this stuff is foul One flavour was shamrock shiver and the other was drunken witch ,well i rekon the drunken witch made both brews and she must have been of her face i emptied the clearos and this juice will stay in the bottle because i aint gonna vape it might just be me but those yanks dont ever want to get onto our brewers here or there mob will go out of business overnight
    steve.c and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hi all ,well i got some free ejuice from greenmans when i ordered a new e cig package and i am not impressed .After seeing a review on one of the juices i ordered and the guy was going of about how good it was ,well his taste is in his butt this stuff is foul One flavour was shamrock shiver and the other was drunken witch ,well i rekon the drunken witch made both brews and she must have been of her face i emptied the clearos and this juice will stay in the bottle because i aint gonna vape it might just be me but those yanks dont ever want to get onto our brewers here or there mob will go out of business overnight
    Lol! Good juice review crispy. Why don't you tell us what you really think? haha!

AVF Regular
    That five line sentence killed me... But cheers for the heads up. Will keep that in mind on my hunt for new juices.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Yea sorry about that dont worry about punctuation to much when i am angry .

AVF Regular
    I saw someone mentioned Greenman a little while back and thought I would give them a shot, there was a sale/discount thing on at the time so I was happy to make an order and try them out. I ordered 6 flavours and none of them were the ones that you mentioned crispy - Ridiculicious, Chunckacino, Bridghids' Morning, Red Velvet Cake, The Worthy and Pearberry Custard.

From the time of ordering it took about 2 weeks to be delivered which is the usual for me when ordering from US with USPS (so 2 weeks steeping lol).

So far I have tried Ridiculicious which is meant to be Rapsberry Cupcake but so far I can only taste the cupcake part. I do a bit of DIY with juice so to me it tastes pretty much like TPA/TFA Vanilla Cupcake....every now and then I get a hint of the raspberry trying to come through but not quite making it. So far it tastes just like a really good TPA/TFA Vanilla cupcake juice. I was vaping this in my Magma on an istick.

Chunkaccino is listed as a chocolate caramel cappuccino and I really like it It is my morning vape with my coffee, it isn't sweet or too heavy, but I get a nice coffee and chocolate balanced vape (no show so far for the caramel lol). I don't think either of the flavours are stronger than the other, but they work really nicely together. I am using my Quicksilver rda and istick to test this one.

I should mention the old "taste is subjective" line too, and I was looking at the 2 you mentioned crispy and am glad I didn't go with those ones - no one likes to taste some lad's butt lol I have tried a lot of different juices (both local and os as well as a bit of diy) and some that people have raved about, I didn't really get into, while others I took a chance on or didn't really know too much about turned out to be ones that I loved... but I can get "over" flavours kinda easily hence my trying out new places like Greenman's Ejuice.

I am happy to add a bit more about the other flavours once I give them a whirl, the juice only arrived this week and it's taken me a few days to get off my butt and change out my coils and the like. No doubt there will be some that don't go down too well (what's the chances of trying a bunch of juices on a whim and them all being great ??? *fingers crossed).

Update - the chunkacino will clog your coils up pretty quickly - using 28 gauge coil at 1.0ohm I am seeming to have to change my coil every 2nd day easily so just be aware that it will gunk up the coils pretty quickly - a bit of a minus insofar as rating the juice but it seems to be the way with a few coffee juices I've tried. But does seem to clog coils much more than any juice i've tried lol
    Last edited by sj_funk78; 22-01-15 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Update ! :)

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
    Rumi