Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pixie Dust

  1. #1
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922

    Pixie Dust

    From Vixen Vapors

    It is a dry vape. On the inhale it is sweet like pink bubblegum and on the exhale is a little more sour. Overall it tastes like a sherbet lollypop. I have vaped it all day and am really enjoying its unique flavour.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Geraldton WA
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    From Vixen Vapors

    It is a dry vape. On the inhale it is sweet like pink bubblegum and on the exhale is a little more sour. Overall it tastes like a sherbet lollypop. I have vaped it all day and am really enjoying its unique flavour.
    Hmmmmmm ive had some mixed up steeping for about two weeks ,forgot all about it have to give it a whirl !!

    Ps My fav VixenVapors is the Caramel Macchiato its yum i gobbled down 10ml sample and just ordered another 30ml

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Geraldton WA
    Posts
    473
    Hey Moza

    Met the Supreme Commandor today at the Library. We chatted about vaping and she seems happy about the whole thing.


    You are a lucky guy


    Quote Originally Posted by moza View Post
    Hmmmmmm ive had some mixed up steeping for about two weeks ,forgot all about it have to give it a whirl !!

    Ps My fav VixenVapors is the Caramel Macchiato its yum i gobbled down 10ml sample and just ordered another 30ml

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Geraldton WA
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesvapergirl View Post
    Hey Moza

    Met the Supreme Commandor today at the Library. We chatted about vaping and she seems happy about the whole thing.


    You are a lucky guy
    Hi Picesvapegirl ,

    How are your ears after thet chat lol!!

    Yup shes a good girl,i get home on the 31st Dec so will have to have a vapemeet and swap some juices .
    cheers
    PSSSSSS MEWWY XMUS

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:54 PM.