Smoketech WOW 5 Volt Kit.

The WOW 5V Kit from Smoketech
    http://ggecigs.net/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=241

Hi all.
    I only had this kit for a little while so this review is first impression & about 3 day of use.
    The reason I bought this mod in the first place is because I wanted a high powered device that’s not as big as my Provari & Lava tube.
    I wanted something that can still give me the ability to use a dual coil tank but not as big as some.
    This kit seems to cover all the bases & the description on GGecigs is very accurate, it is a fog machine!
    What’s in the kit?
    1 x battery tube with Ego connector
    4 x IMR 16340 type batteries (two pairs)
    1 x 3.5 ml smoke tech dc tank kit (complete with carto & tip) 2.0 Ohm
    4 x spare tank cartomizers 2.0 ohm
    1 x trustfire battery charger with AU power cord
    1 x short custom cone (hides the threads when using the cone)
    1 x Zip bag that holds all the content with fully assembled tank installed on the wow
    1 x 2 Ohm ego 5 ml dual coil cartomizer
    5 x flat tip drip tips
    First Impressions:
    Great value for money, only $64.00
    So far using it for the last few days I am impressed!
    It produces large amounts of flavor that is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    The 2 ohm 5 ml looks really sleek on the mod & with a short drag you get a great throat hit & very large amount of vapor.
    The 3.5 ml tank looks very slim & with the short cone the whole setup is very sleek & streamlined.
    Vaping a dc 2.0 ohm tank at regulated 5 volts is absolutely great! Lots of vapor & flavor
    I had dual coil in various VV mods but most don’t come anywhere near the power this MOD put through the DC tank.

Comparing to the Provari & lava its very light to hold & much smaller which is why i take it with me when going out.
    How long do the batteries last?
    Well I used it exclusively for two days & that’s what I got.
    I don’t measure battery life with Time because I think it’s more accurate to measure juice consumed.
    A pair of batteries lasted me 5 ml of juice before flashing & shutting down.
    In real time for my Vaping habit it lasted from 7am till 4:30 PM.
    I am a 7 to 8 ml a day.
    Thoughts:
    This mod does tick most boxes as a standalone high powered device or for those who like me are after a small yet powerful device to go out on the town without having to resort to low power devices.
    It is extremely simple to use & the kit provides you with a long Vaping time with the large cartomizer or the 3.5 ml tank.
    It has enough spares for a few months of usage.
    If I was to give it a general score I would say 9 out of 10.
    Even though I have 2 provaris, 2 lava kits, ggts & other mods this one is my favorite to use for about 80% of the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Avguy; 27-12-11 at 12:24 PM.

AVF Regular
    sweet....might need me one of these soon...maybe...very soon.....yes I can definitely see 1 of these in my future

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Does it only comes in black...any other color?? Just a question...kinda...you know.... Probably my New Years gift for me self(might do some chores so the missus will agree)....

from what i see in the website its only black