Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Best tobacco flavor juice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Tweed Heads, NSW
    Posts
    3

    Best tobacco flavor juice

    Hi, newbie to this forum. What is the best tobacco tasting e juice you have used. I am using vaping as an alternative to cigs so would like to get the best cigarette tasting alternative. I am presently using Alchemist cupboard RY4 which is excellent and also Vape empire RY4 which is really good but totally different to the ACRY4. I have tried a few other vanillas, coffee etc. but are a bit sweet for me. I think I'm still craving for the old cig hit.
    Cheers, ............. Noel
    kwiktech likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,450
    I've been vaping RY4 type juice but a few months ago I starting using a concentrate called Blackfire & I'm really liking it. The concentrate is for making your own ejuice, I don't know if it can be bought ready made.
    Hopefully others here can guide you to some nice ciggy flavoured juice. Good luck & well done on quitting the smokes.
    mace and kwiktech like this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Campbelltown Yo
    Posts
    63
    It arrived with 7 other flavours and after a quick drip sesh I had to fill up a tank...

    Deep dark cigar & subtle chocolate mmmm

    I love this stuff but can also see how some (like my Mrs) might not.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiktech View Post
    It arrived with 7 other flavours and after a quick drip sesh I had to fill up a tank...

    Deep dark cigar & subtle chocolate mmmm

    I love this stuff but can also see how some (like my Mrs) might not.

    Taste is such a subjective thing when it comes to ejuice. I really love El Kamino too. It's in my daily rotation but here's the thing - I can't taste any chocolate in it all. Which is a good thing because while I don't mind eating a bit of chocolate, often, I can't stand it in any of my ejuices. Go fiqure huh
    kwiktech likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    202
    It's a concentrate but juice factory's B&H is the closest thing to a pack of Winfield blues yet

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Campbelltown Yo
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Taste is such a subjective thing when it comes to ejuice. I really love El Kamino too. It's in my daily rotation but here's the thing - I can't taste any chocolate in it all. Which is a good thing because while I don't mind eating a bit of chocolate, often, I can't stand it in any of my ejuices. Go fiqure huh
    Its funny you say that because its only after I exhale I'm wondering where is the taste and what is it. Then boom it hits you.
    Nicaholic likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    HOL is real tobacco steeped. It's the best there is but not cheap.

    TJuice Ice Queen is the closest to a menthol cigarette.
    I drip it at 10% and 24mg.
    Stewey likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wankerland Down SA
    Posts
    2,693
    BoH

    or HOL as stated above.


    Perique FTW.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by NEDWIK View Post
    It's a concentrate but juice factory's B&H is the closest thing to a pack of Winfield blues yet
    B&H as in benson & hedges! Does it resemble that cigarette much? B&H Smooths are a dream..

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    227
    Noe's Bewdy....my ADV
    Noe likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:18 PM.