• 1 Post By Tara
  • 1 Post By Tara
  • 1 Post By steve.c
  • 2 Post By Fatman

Thread: HiLiq

HiLiq

Hi guys
    I'm new to this forums
    Just want to share with everyone my experience with a online china e juice store that recently i made a purchase with them.[B]
    What i order:HiLIQ Fruit E-Liquids Top 10 Sample Pack 250ML Bottles 18mg Nic
    What you get:
    Blueberry
    Apple
    Grape
    Peach
    Passion Fruit : Taste like lychee, more of a SOHO alcohol drink. the juice is not that thick. Vapor production is good. Yes more alcohol like juice. Tested with: "Kanger Protank Clearomizer"
    Strawberry
    Watermelon : Taste like those asian candy lolly. The juice is not that thick. Vapor production is OK, Tested with : "Kangertech Subtank Mini"
    Lemon
    Grapefruit
    Raspberry
    All above at the moment are untested but will keep you guy up to date. Each bottle is 250ml.
    Shipping and packaging: Very good, Fast (5days), Well Packed, Boxed> Bubble warp > Air tight seal bade, and the>bottled
    Price: Payed 180 at the time (including Delivery with DHL) using the 10% coupon. which = out to be $0.112 per ml. To me that very good price since i use to pay 15USD per 30ml bottle (excluding P/h).
    Customer Service: Not to bad and not the worst, 1st day very fast response, second day took over 24/hr to reply.
    Overall So far so good, with post updated soon when taste test.

Last edited by WayneV; 03-03-15 at 12:33 PM.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    wow 250ml of each flavor. Hope you like them. I guess you can always mix flavors or keep them for mixing if you don't.

These are the guys I often get my nic from and I think they are great. I especially like the way they package their stuff.
    Those are the exact same bottles they use for their 250ml 100mg nic. They also have a proper metallic seal and glue the
    entire way around the tamper proof cap.....then they are properly sealed in the packets like yours are above.

I tested the last 100mg nicotine I got from them using supersports600 titration solution. It tested 96% but I tested it at
    the end of the bottle so I'd had it for a while, and I just used syringes so the 4% discrepancy is probably on me.

I also like their customer service. I have dealt with a few staff members and have never waited more than 12 hours for a
    reply. They are also really on the ball as far as providing extra information to customs if its required.

The only flavor I have tried is banana. It was one of their concentrates and it tasted like banana A bit too natural tasting
    for me.....I prefer the sweet lolly banana taste.

Interested to hear how you go with the rest of your flavors once you've had the chance to try them
    LimeB likes this.

AVF Regular
    $17.31 for shipping? That's for 3 x 10ml bottles. Your joking.

AVF Regular
    Yeah for some reason they don't have a cheap shipping option. Its only really worth it with the bigger orders. For example,
    from memory a litre nic works out about 5 bucks cheaper shipping than MFS. Being in China you would think they would have
    the cheaper shipping. I think they told me the reason once when I said something about it. I cant remember what their reply
    was but I will try and look for it.
    steve.c likes this.

I do agree with you guys on this shipping price BS, That why i brought heap of e juice compare to a couple of bottle. The coupon 10% only give 10% of the product not the shipping i notice. For some reason their nicotine is the 1st thing that pop up in google when google " pure nicotine". As for people that not professional or don't have a lab DO NOT BUY PURE NICOTINE. 1-2 drop contact with skin and ect. can be lethal. I have tested 2 flavor already and they not so bad at all.

DHL shipping is very reliable and fast but very expensive from my exp

AVF Regular
    Discounts like that usually only apply to the order total and not the shipping costs so that's no different than
    anywhere else. Yes they do sell the pure nic but its not as if they make it easy for someone to accidentally
    come along and buy it. Its very clearly labelled that it is dangerous and for 'experts only'. There is plenty of
    vendors that sell the 99.9% and a lot of them make less of an effort to stress the dangers (IMO).

I cant find the email where we discussed postage but I think its because they only use FedEx and DHL.
    I could be wrong. I really cant remember.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneV View Post
    I do agree with you guys on this shipping price BS, That why i brought heap of e juice compare to a couple of bottle. The coupon 10% only give 10% of the product not the shipping i notice. For some reason their nicotine is the 1st thing that pop up in google when google " pure nicotine". As for people that not professional or don't have a lab DO NOT BUY PURE NICOTINE. 1-2 drop contact with skin and ect. can be lethal. I have tested 2 flavor already and they not so bad at all.

DHL shipping is very reliable and fast but very expensive from my exp
    Are you affiliated with this company Wayne? And add your location.
    studiovape likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Guys , as HiLiq is a rebranding of The Naughty Shop and sells 100% (1000mg) nicotine ... it is not recommended to shop there , a bottle of that in the uneducated hands could be very dangerous , not just for that individual , but for all those involved handling it ( postal workers etc) and for vaping as a whole .
    As such IMO AVF cannot condone linking the site involved , although they do at least now have a disclaimer screen that you must acknowledge before entering the pure nicotine area ( which is at least an improvement ) Nevertheless I propose we treat this rebranding the same as the old site , and not allow links referrals etc .
    PHUCKDUP2 and 308hjute like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them