AVF Regular

New juice range from Vapebar

Hack has posted a new line of e-juice on his site and I was lucky enough to sample several of them before release so I thought I'd knock out a quick review of some of them.
    Peach Tea, I'm not really a peach fan, for me the fruit is a bit too sweet. OK I mixed a batch and thought well at least I can say I tried it.
    Wrong the tea takes the edge off the peach and rounds it out perfectly, I vaped the batch in a couple of days and ordered more, a smooth easy vaping all dayer, not too sweet with a slight tang without going over the top.
    Witches brew = Coffee, I really do like my coffee and this one hits the spot perfectly, tastes like I've just had a mouthful of espresso what more can I say, I'm in heaven ( apart from that the Witch might toad me if I don't say something nice about it).
    Wicked Mint, yep I can see me using that when I have a cold or feeling blocked up and surprisingly it tastes pretty good.
    Donkey, Take Hacks warning, DO NOT TRY THIS JUICE, it's all I can say cause I wasn't game to try it.

CCC
    I read the description about the Donkey, not sure what i think about that, who would want to waste a carto just to make a "friend" get turned off e-cigs for life?

Super Moderator
    When I saw the donkey, I cracked up. Thought it was extremely funny.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Is coffee s clear juice? Which ones are dark

AVF Regular
    Coffee is semi clear, a pale brown if you will and the other I mentioned are clear.

I'm going to have to try some of this...got e-juice orders coming in from Del, VapeKing, Vulcan Vape (bobas.b) and IkenVape atm. Along with flavouring from capella, HC and PA. Gonna be so stocked up, I love having a huge variety of stuff on hand

Thanks for the review GunSlinger

I like the fact that they are putting effort into making their juices very consistent...there's nothing worse than ordering a flavour you loved last time and it tasting nowhere near as good.

Thanks for that Gunslinger,been battling with the PC for weeks now so got some catching up to do!

BIG thumbs up to Hack for bringing in the Vixen range with the 60/40 option for us PG Nic Base users
    Comes out at 80/20 which is a great mix IMHO.
    I'll have to try some MJ,still putting bits back together on this bloody machine.

Thank god for Ubuntu Live CD
    (will post in my thread for some help on this)

Cheers and Happy New Year Y'all

mushy