AVF Regular

Vogell / Easy to Vape Reviews

EDIT: I'll just keep adding the reviews to this post, with the date and time of each edit, if that suits everyone?

Hey All,
    I just received a sample pack from Poland containing a whole bunch of 10mg bottles of Easy to Vape and Vogell juices. Most are your standard flavours, and as I said in the 'whathas the postman got for me' thread, there are some flavours that I've received from both brands, but they are different nico levels. All of them are either 6 or 12s.

Having said all of that, I will try to review as many as I can, however with this many, it's going to be a long process of filling, trying, reviewing, emptying, cleaning, drying, repeating! Does anyone have any suggestions (or anything for sale) for a little dripper that I could strap onto my c-twist or itaste VV V3 to make the process a bit quicker? I've not gone into rebuilding, but I've watched plenty of coil build videos and I'm confident I could get it going, would this be the best/easiest way to do it?

The bulk of the flavours are normal fruits, then you get into the slightly more obscure/exotic ones, like Jackfruit, Aloe and Lychee, a few menthols, a couple of cocktails, coffee, tea and a few tobacco blends.

Just to be different, my ratings are: Gross (can't finish a draw), Fairly Unpleasant (Finish a draw but wont take another), Bearable (Only if I had nothing else), Decent (Wouldnt be upset if I was stuck with it), Nice (Would vape happily), Great (would vape a full tank) and Fantastic (the Shizbang), just to keep it simple.

1st Session - 13/03/2015 - 12:30pm

Vogell Apple Mint (6) - Kind of Candy Apple flavour, if anyone has tried the old toffee apple candy bar (like a redskin), its that artificial apple taste, which I love. The mint is subtle, but lingering and is nice and sweet. Nice

Vogell Love on the Beach (6) - Very floral kind of flavour, with some melon, maybe hints of pineapple and lime. Very light flavour, not sickly or in your face at all. Decent

Easy to Vape Mexicana Vape (12) - Higher nic than I'm used to, and I didnt think I'd be a tobacco flavour guy, but my favourite of the three is this one. Unusual flavour for an inexperienced vaper, very nice subtle tobacco, with a nice zing of lime and some kind of fruit that is familiar, but I can't figure out what it is, maybe pomegranate or something. Easy ADV. Great

Thats it for now, I've got my bucks party tomorrow night, I shall be trying a few more tonight and in the morning to see which one/ones will be the pick for the event and post results. Please bear in mind with my reviews, I am new to this and it is a learning experience for me. Any advice that anyone has would be most welcome.
    Cheers all

2nd Session - 13/03/2015 - 10:00pm

Easy Cherry Tobacco (12) - I was excited by this, because it smells quite nice, but the actual vape is disappointing, kind of tastes mildly of cherry, a cheap pipe tobacco and feet tbh... I'd say Bearable on this one, but not recommended.

Vogell Watermelon (6) - I love watermelon flavour, not that it actually tastes like the fruit, but that artificial candy flavour and this definitely has it, but I just wish it had an extra flavour shot or something, just not quite the flavour level that I was after. Subtle is sometimes good and I think I'll be trying this with some menthol/mint next time. Decent.

Easy Coffee (6) - Once again, very subtle level of flavour and it does taste like coffee, but the kind of coffee that you politely add more sugar to, not because you love sweet coffee, but you want to mask the taste of instant! Actually yeah its basically watered down instant coffee. Id be very keen on a really good espresso or cappuccino flavour after trying this, but this aint it. Bearable.

Vogell Aloes (6) - This is hard because I dont particularly like Aloe flavour, but from what I can tell, it seems pretty accurate. I cant tell you too much about it, because I dont often come across aloe flavoured things, except that stuff you put on sunburn, and this does taste like the smell of that stuff. For me, it's fairly unpleasant, but it does represent the flavour on the packet quite well.

Vogell Strawberry (6) - Smells amazing out of the box, really sweet smelling, artificial candyish strawberry, almost like a strawberry sour strap. Vapes like it too, not much flavour on the draw, but the exhale is lovely. Good for sweet fruity lovers, I'd say its Nice. Would go great with Menthol
    Last edited by Sol y Sombra; 14-03-15 at 01:06 AM.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Hey man, I've got a smok caterpillar that I'm not using. If you want to swing past again and grab it next time you are city side you are more than welcome to it. Give me a bit of warning and I can pre wrap some coils too.
    Good luck for the bucks, and congrats!

mmm toffee apple

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Hey man, I've got a smok caterpillar that I'm not using. If you want to swing past again and grab it next time you are city side you are more than welcome to it. Give me a bit of warning and I can pre wrap some coils too.
    Good luck for the bucks, and congrats!
    Thanks BD, much appreciated. Should make life a whole lot easier!
    I might swing by Sunday if that suits?
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    No worries, will PM my contact details and we can set it up.

AVF Regular
    Long time no review! I've been hooked on a couple of other flavours for a while, but I've filled up a couple of cartos and I've had a few tokes on each, so voila:
    Vogell Blackcurrant 6mg: So its had a bit of time to sit, I've been shaking it every now and again and the aroma, which was faint before, has gone slightly richer, I can actually tell the flavour they are going for, whereas before it was more like 'everyberry flavour'. The bottles come with really long tips, making it very easy to fill the carto, and the liquid came out completely clear, medium viscosity (pretty sure its a 70PG/30VG, 50/50 at most). Waited a few minutes and took a few pulls. Very candy-like, which is what I'm finding with most 'better value' fruit flavours. I've had this lolly before but I can't quite remember where. Kind of sickly sweet, I'd probably add some sour or something to freshen it up, otherwise it almost feels like the sticky feeling on the back of your throat you get when you have eaten too many sweets, if that makes sense? Absolute minimum throat hit, definitely meant as a comfort sipper. Not what I was really looking for but not unvapeable. Id give this a Decent.

Easy Fresh Cherries 6mg: Very similar response to this one. It had a bit more aroma when first opened, but smelt a bit chemically. After a few weeks, smells much nicer, not candy-like, but like a super sweet cherry that has been rubbed with a maraschino.
    Once again, the vape showed a very sweet taste, but not quite candy... It was more like a really overripe cherry, rather than a red starburst (which was obviously what I wanted!). I think cut down the sweetness and once again throw in a dash of sour and this could be lovely. Flavour is very present, hangs around the tongue, but is not quite good enough for me to want it to hang around too long. With addatives, I could see this being a nice vape, but in its current state, I would rate it as Bearable.

Cheers all,
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj