Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Totally new to vaping...

Totally new to vaping...

So, I'm new to vaping.... I started about 3 weeks ago and love it. Bit dubious about the prices of eliquid and after some in depth searching found a company that sold Eliquid for less than 5$ and free worldwide shipping. Seems too good to be true. Any thoughts? I've ordered it and have been waiting for ageeeees am starting to worry that it's been held up in customs. Btw I'm in w.a. Don't hold it against me lol.

What's the deal.. Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for registered airmail to make it over here to perth from Singapore?

AVF Regular
    I haven't ordered any liquids from Singapore, but I've had other online purchases sent from there and from memory it was about 10 days?

What website did you order from?

I ordered from fasttech. They have awesomely cheap deals. I am in procurement lol so always trying to find a good bargain!
    lulu68 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ah ok.

Fasttech is fine for a cheap Chinese site. It is very, very slow though. And I'm pretty sure it's coming from China.

The juices, from what I've heard, are pretty rough too.

You kinda get what you pay for.

On the upside is, they will arrive. Eventually.
    Melzie-girl likes this.

Ok... Thanks I will see what these juices are like... Have you any suggestions on good (but on the cheaper side) juice?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melzie-girl View Post
    Ok... Thanks I will see what these juices are like... Have you any suggestions on good (but on the cheaper side) juice?
    Try Good Life Vapor in the US. Not as cheap as Fasttech but their flavours are very popular. I've tried a few and they seem good quality, and a good variety of flavours to suit everyone.

You could also look at Soul Blu, a NZ company. I haven't tried their juice, but have heard they are ok.

You could also have a look at the vendor section of the forum here. Everyone has their favourites.

Good luck.
    Melzie-girl likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melzie-girl View Post
    there is a thread somewhere started by <--cop outlining pricing on common brands

shipping is what will get you, it costs a bit

the fasttech order could well take over a month if it was free shipping option
    Crisscross, JenJ and Melzie-girl like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    I have used this site VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid had good results with them shipping around 10 -14 Days
    Gbomb and Melzie-girl like this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    I have used this site VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid had good results with them shipping around 10 -14 Days
    That's not a bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    there is a thread somewhere started by <--cop outlining pricing on common brands

shipping is what will get you, it costs a bit

the fasttech order could well take over a month if it was free shipping option
    link for anyone interested.
    Overseas eliquid price comparision
    It's an old thread though. Perhaps with the influx of new vendors since then an update may be in order, wonder if <---cop would mind someone updating his thread one day?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast