Thread: ecig-sa.com

ecig-sa.com

Brilliant service. Brilliant response time!!
    Peter answered my questions promptly and efficiently in a polite and curteous manner.

All items arrived that I ordered.

With express post (only an extra $3.50 for my order) they where from South Aussie to Brisbane (QLD) in ONE day!

All I've got to do know is try out all the items to make sure they are working - so far so good!

The crux of my order where genuine Joye atomizers and the new style eGo 650mAh passthroughs that have the batteries with the detachable USB charger - vape at my PC, then just disconnect the USB cable and off I go, it's that simple.

Well Done http://www.ecig-sa.com

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

Re: ecig-sa.com

I fully concur, Peter has in all correspondence been courteous & friendly & the customer service is of a high standard.
    I had a problem with a "no warranty" product & didn't expect anything to come of it but to my surprise Peter offered a replacement even after I told him I didn't expect it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I have to agree with the above.

Have made two purchases from ecig-sa and both were delivered next day and exactly as ordered.

ecig-sa.com - " Peter" Knows how to provide a service to his customers....

I have purchased the Joye e-go kits and accessories for both myself and my partner and we have been extremely happy with every aspect of ecig-sa.com service and quality of products....

Peter can be garanteed return business from us.

Thumbs up....... http://www.ecig-sa.com

Ariel

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Hey thanks guys, I dont get as much time as I would like to get in here and read whats going on, but when I do and read nice things like this, its a great thing to see.

Thanks again Peter
    Ecig-SA.com
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Read the comments on here and confidently ordered on Friday and the gear arrived today. Great stuff - have bookmarked your site, thanks Peter!

I too use ecig-sa has everything I need so I'm not paying extra delivery from all ova the world(except China) have found prices competitive and very good customer service

My first order arrived today. Extremely good service and prices. Very very happy, thanks Ecig-SA.com

Yes, Ecig -SA is tops! I have received one order,,,,and have placed another order today.
    Thanks very much Peter!
    Art by Sellaman;;;; http://sellaman.50webs.com/

Certainly one of Go-to guys. Always top service, good product, good prices and sensible postage. Can't ask for much more than that.