Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Sol y Sombra
  • 1 Post By Sol y Sombra

Thread: House of Vape: Pimp Juice

AVF Regular

House of Vape: Pimp Juice

Mix: 50PG/50VG, 6mg/mL nic

Description from HOV: A blend of fruits with watermelon and grape shining through. We added a touch of menthol to blend it all together.

My Comments: Mixed this one up as soon as I received it through the classies (many thanks to Elagra) and let it sit for only a few days (5 in total). Popped it open this morning and filled up my new Silo to have a toke.

After getting the RY4 taste out of there (not that I was in a rush to, twas lovely), I sat and pondered on the flavour and decided to puff on it during the day to see how it lasts.

Started off tasting extremely sharp, very fruity and you can definitely taste the sweet/tart flavour of the grape and watermelon, but very little of the menthol. Vapour production is great for a 50/50 mix, and it isn’t harsh on the throat, but lets you know that you are definitely vaping.

As the day has gone on, I’m not sure if it is me getting used to it or the flavour rounding off, but it seems to be doing just that! The grape and watermelon are almost separate flavours that you get at different points of the vape, tart grape on the inhale, then the watermelon comes in, and you get a slight menthol on the exhale and it really does blend it well. The menthol is more apparent now than this morning, but is still subtle enough to not overpower the fruitiness.

This is a lovely vape and I had a chance to throw it in my kayfun v4 at lunch time, just dripping it, not filling the tank (she’s been leaking like a sieve on me) and the flavour from that is more intense, more of that ‘candy’ type flavour, but not cheap tasting at all. I’d certainly recommend this, although on my next mix I may just dial it back to a 40% mix overall, and it would certainly go into my ADV rotation.

I’ll be mixing a batch of their ‘Chloe’s After Party’, which should be fairly similar as well as some of T-Juice’s ‘Jacques Le Mons’ which should be very interesting, if nothing else.

PIMP JUICE | House of Vape
    nukem and Mr Young like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the review. What was the RY4 you mention?

AVF Regular
    Hey Mr Young,
    The RY4 was made using JuiceFactory's RY4 Super Concentrate. Around 2 weeks of steeping and it was really nice. I've only tried 2 so far, the other being VapeKings VK4 and the JF one was better IMO.
    Mr Young likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Did you get your Nicoticket order? I'm curious re how you find it I found them all had a similar base taste - it wasn't bad but the advertised flavours were really muted, I would be keen on steeping tips if that is what's required!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Young View Post
    Did you get your Nicoticket order? I'm curious re how you find it I found them all had a similar base taste - it wasn't bad but the advertised flavours were really muted, I would be keen on steeping tips if that is what's required!
    I've got the 'Got Cookie?', 'The Virus', 'Grandmas Cinnamon Danish' and 'Custards Last Stand', and they are in their 4th week of delivery, still nothing. Soooooo frustrating.
    I'll let you know how they go fresh out of the box and I'll update for steeping.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

AVF Regular
    I love this juice with mesh. Pimp juice in a Sat22 with a mesh build. Yeah baby.