Low Voltage Protection
    Low Resistance Protection
    High Voltage Warning
    Short Circuit Protection
    Reverse Polarity Protection
    High Temperature Warning
    Use Replaceable Battery

Error Codes:
    “Low Res”: Resistance is below operating range (<0.1 Ω)
    “Low Bat”: Low battery input voltage (<6.4V)
    “HHHHHHHH”: High battery input voltage (>9.0V)
    “Too Hot”: High operating temperature

First Glance
    For me, the look and feel of the Sigelei 150w is aesthetically pleasing. While the edges may appear "sharp" in comparison to other mods I can assure you it feels nice in the hand.
    I have not noticed any scratches around my 510 from screwing and unscrewing attys as of yet which I find strange, maybe my attys aren't as flush as they appear?
    Pictured next to a Sony VTC4 for a size comparison, it is quite larger, especially if you're used to a smaller box such as the iStick 50w.

Power
    This box... is insane. It has all the power you will ever need. Personally I have yet to take it above 95w (0.15Ω Turbo RDA). I imagine when I start nailing these more complex builds I could be using 100w+ but at this stage that could be quite some time ^__^

Screen
    The display is bright, easily readable and very simple. One thing I would like is to display the ohms to the hundredth (0.20Ω) rather than the tenth (0.2Ω) but it is not a deal breaker as I take a reading from my multimetre prior to using it. (I still have the plastic screen protector over the screen, those are not scratches)
    Top Left - Current set wattage
    Top Right - Applied Battery Voltage
    Bottom Left - Battery % Charge indicator
    Bottom Right - Resistance Reading

Overall Build Quality
    The build quality overall is quite good for the price point of the mod. Solid with no rattles. Fire button is soft, but tactile and the wattage up and down buttons are nice and clicky. Magnetic back door that has zero chance of falling off on it's own. Ribbon is easily long enough to go over/under both batteries.

My Opinion
    I have used this day in and day out for just over 2 weeks now with an assortment of devices with an assortment of resistances and it has been nothing short of a pleasure to use. I currently use Samsung 25r's in this of which I have 2 pairs that I rotate. I generally get just over a full 24 hours (Generally at 80w) before the battery indicator hits 50% at which time I cycle the batteries out for a freshly charged pair.
    This box will suit any level of vaper wanting to get into the high wattage devices, it's well built and packs a punch!
    I would recommend buying this mod

Warning, because warnings are good for us:
    Only use two of the same brand and model of batteries. Charge both batteries to full capacity before use.
    Do not mix batteries and always make sure they are in the same condition before use, or risk causing your device to malfunction.

p.s Sorry for poor picture quality, phone camera is aids
    wakkawakka likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Good review. Yeah I like the sig 150 specially the price. It's a really good all around mod. My main con with the sig 150 is the ramp up time, it's a bit slow as soon as you start building claptons, zipper and other fancy coils. But apart from that im also a fan...