Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Juicewhore Doublers

Well I gave myself some extra time to sit with these, a couple I gave extra steeping time to as I wasn't keen on them fresh.

I purchased the following flavours from JuiceWhore: Cola (no caffiene), Watermelon, Rockmelon, Chocolate and Champion Blend.
    I mixed them all 50/50 as per usual with nic VG from Health Cabin and ended up with 12mg e-juice.

The first one I tried was the Cola, having liked Vape King's so much and was missing a nice cola vape. I noticed right away that there was a slightly darker colour liquid floating at the top, so gave it a good shake and it wasn't long before it was separating and floating to the top again. Neither here nor there perhaps but was just the first thing I noticed. I liked the flavour quite well and noticed a slight hint of cinammon in there perhaps? I also noticed that dripping in my trusty i06 would give a couple of really amazing flavour hits, then I'd have a few hits with not as much flavour. It's like most of the flavour rushed out with the first couple of hits. Definitely a nice cola taste for those first couple of awesome puffs.

The next one I tried was the Champion Blend. Quite a strong flavour but there's an overwhelming spice flavour in there that sort of ruins it for me. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but definitely tastes like some sort of kitchen spice. I let it sit for a couple of weeks then gave it another try. There was a little improvement, I could taste the tobacco a little now but that spice flavour was still quite strong though not as overwhelming. I'm sure someone would like this but it didn't suit my personal tastes.

I was somewhat excited to try the chocolate, since so many people rave about some of the JW dessert flavours. It was a little sweet and a little indeterminate for me. Tasted like I'm not sure what, imitation chocolate perhaps? Like an American lolly called a "Now & Later" which were these cheap little taffy candies that would turn your mouth a solid colour. *laugh* funny how flavours can trigger old memories. I can't say I really liked this juice at all, it's only vaguely chocolate-like to me even after steeping for a couple of weeks. So disappointing! I didn't mind the Health Cabin chocolate though I wouldn't say it was the best chocolate flavour I've ever tasted. (In general, not just e-juice flavours that is.) One of my best friends is Swiss, so I bloody well know good chocolate flavour when I taste it. *laugh* This one just didn't even come close for me.

I then tried the Watermelon which is definitely not bad, a bit sweeter than the organic watermelon flavour I had before which is fine because I do like sweet. This is my favourite of the bunch and there's not much else to say about that. I'm vaping it even as I write this, ahhhh yum I love watermelon!

The rockmelon is also not bad and has a distinct melon flavour but tastes more like a mix of watermelon and honeydew melon flavours than rockmelon to me. Still it's not bad and I'm sure I'll vape it all gone, but I will have to keep searching for a satisfying rockmelon taste!

I also got a sample of a development juice "Dark Smoke Tobacco" which had a very strong smoke flavour to it. I couldn't taste any tobacco around it at all! I've been mixing very small amounts to other tobacco flavours I have like HC Desert Ship and HC RY4, it definitely adds some character to a good tobacco flavour. Interesting stuff but heavy-handed on the smoke flavouring in my opinion, nothing else of it can be tasted.

I haven't tried any of the "Golden Kiss" range that are the more popular ones because they just didn't sound appealing to my particular tastes. Overall, I have to say I was slightly disappointed, given the popularity of the vendor. I may try other flavours in the future but am unsure considering the way the plain chocolate flavour tasted.

Since switching to vaping, flavour is a whole new world to me still and I'm still getting my bearings now that I can actually taste things! I always liked simpler flavours, so that's what I look for.

Quote Originally Posted by zainwolf View Post
    I haven't tried any of the "Golden Kiss" range that are the more popular ones because they just didn't sound appealing to my particular tastes. Overall, I have to say I was slightly disappointed, given the popularity of the vendor. I may try other flavours in the future but am unsure considering the way the plain chocolate flavour tasted.
    That's a pity IMHO. I'm a HUGE fan of Del's Purple Crunch and Ultimate Pipe. UP in particular is great for using with actual pipe mods like the Jazz...just seems like a perfect fit to me. Purple Crunch was my daily vape until I ran out, and since we're kinda broke at the moment my wife won't let me order more until I burn through the massive collection of other flavs I've built up since I started vaping. I'm using Cake Batter at the moment and it's awesome too, but no PC

They only one in that range I didn't like was Caramel Fudge. After it steeped I couldn't stand the smell, but according to my wife it smells exactly like the real thing, which is odd since I LOVE real fudge.

AVF Regular
    Suggest you try the juices again in about 2 weeks time. A few of them are SOOooo much better after a couple of weeks or even a month.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

CCC
    I recon the vendor you start with is the one you prefer. I started with JW and everthing else i get is compared to them. I don't know but i can feel the love that goes into JW juice, and the others are ok, but i just don't taste the love.

My no nic standard DUP & PC juices have significantly changed flavour over time, I think i will buy\vape them as doublers next time.
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by whyieyesyah View Post
    My no nic standard DUP & PC juices have significantly changed flavour over time, I think i will buy\vape them as doublers next time.
    You on 0 Nic?

I usually buy premixed eliquids from overseas at 6mg, but i buy eliquids from Aus as standards so i dont have to diy, i dont mind them without nic from time to time, but may start buying them as doublers in future, to preserve flavour over time.
    Last edited by whyieyesyah; 22-01-12 at 03:25 PM.
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    That's a pity IMHO. I'm a HUGE fan of Del's Purple Crunch and Ultimate Pipe. UP in particular is great for using with actual pipe mods like the Jazz...just seems like a perfect fit to me.
    I prefer pipe/tobacco mixes in my pipes. For instance the OkSmokey ranges of tobacco's or even TV tobacco.

UP to me and everyone I have given it to tastes the same, like caramel. A very sweet non tobacco vape.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    UP to me and everyone I have given it to tastes the same, like caramel. A very sweet non tobacco vape.
    I've had a few people comment that it smells like Maple Syrup. Definately not a tobacco taste but still yummy and seems to be a great fit for pipe mods IMHO

Funny seeing JW chocolate mentioned in this thread as mediocre by OP.
    My brother called me today and said he was blown away by JW chocolate, best vape he's ever had.
    Just shows how different our tastes all are or subtle changes in batches make a huge difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast