Ikenvape io6 atomiser

I ordered a couple of these and they came this morning. So after a days use, here are my thoughts on the io6 (and a comparison with the Cisco 306):

http://ukvapers.com/blog/9/entry-319...-io6-atomiser/
    I won't slave for beggar's pay,
    likewise gold and jewels,
    but I would slave to learn the way
    to sink your ship of fools

php
    I only have a sample size of a grand total of two to compare but the 1.5ohm I ordered is bloody brilliant. The 2.5ohm one ended up in the corner somewhere behind the telly. Pre-launch inspection showed that the two air holes were in a different location along the axis. Draw was extra tight and vapour/taste were piss poor.

I can only hope my personal failure rate is well beyond the normal. I will be ordering more, based solely upon the above expectations of the first. Here's hoping their quality control dealt me an unusually low blow!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

I love my i06 I'm going to always keep a stash of 1.8's and 3.5's around because if everything else fails utterly, I know they will succeed brilliantly at delivering the most satisfying hits I've yet experienced

ahhh

PS: Sounds like you got a very unlucky 2.5 mine has been absolutely perfect and is lasting quite some time even though I slam it with all VG juices. I'm finding the 510 HV delivers tobacco flavours better and the i06 suits sweeter or more delicate/complex flavours
    Last edited by zainwolf; 30-01-12 at 05:03 AM.

AVF Regular
    Always good to read others opinions.

I really like the IKV i06 1.5ohm, tighter draw, more flavour, tad more TH and I think about 10% more vapour than a joye 306 1.6ohm. (after a few hours break in timebreak ). Although on some juices it tastes a bit "wet" if that makes any sense (Only way I can find to describe the taste/feeling). The main reason I went to these was the frustration I was having with the joye 306's not lasting long enough. While all LR's have a relatively shorter lifespan than the HV atomisers, I am getting about an extra week or so life from a i06 compared to a joye 306, and am happy with that. So with a bit extra life and the extra flavour with a tad more vapour I think the i06 is worth the extra $'s over the Joye 306's.

I haven't had a cisco 306 1.5ohm for a while, although still have a new one somewhere in the cupboard. From memory I would put them just a tad behind the i06, with vapour and TH being about the same, but the i06 easily winning in the flavour department, although having a tighter draw.

At around 5 volts I prefer the IKV 3.5ohm 510's as opposed to the i06's. At 5v's I need to throttle down the TH / heat a bit, and I find the 510's last months and perform pretty consistent, versus the i06's which I think start to drop off after a couple of weeks. While i have used quite a few IKV 510 3.5ohm I have only used one of the higher ohm i06's so may need to use a few more to make my mind up totally.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 30-01-12 at 09:33 AM.

AVF Regular
    mine's on the way from vapeking :] along with a smorgasbord of 0 nic juices - kinda made my own sampler pack.

Good review mate. Cheers

I'm hanging out for Shayne's Ikenvape review/comparison. Don't think I've seen any that put the various ikenvape's against each other yet.

Have got a couple io6's. Haven't tried them out yet since I've been enjoying the IKV 510 3.5ohm so much.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Yeah the i06 is the tits. Great flavour, great vapour. Due to the design they also continue to work if the connector comes away from the body. Haven't had one die yet.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Top review there things give awesome vape and a great taste given a new life to y ego batts (1.5 xlr)
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    Top review there things give awesome vape and a great taste given a new life to y ego batts (1.5 xlr)
    yep made 3.7v vaping acceptable again after i got used to hv vaping (1.5ohm xlr)