Thread: GLV Mini

GLV Mini

The GLV Mini ticks all the boxes for me in a small 16340 mod. Especially if you own and love the 5v GLV as it will add versatility to your 5v by adding 6v capabilities to your 5v tube with a pair of rcr123a 3v and a 4.5Ω atty. Video Review.

-s

AVF Regular

Good review.

Like you say performance is like any 3.7v, so some may not want to pay the $90 odd bucks for one, but they are a solid little mod that will last a long time, feel great in your hand to use and GLV customer service is excellent. If you dont think you will want to buy another tube to use at higher voltages then worth considering the super mini as it the smallest stealth mod around and uses the same 16340 batteries as the GLV2 mini. Its all subjective as I have a GLV2 5v but dont vape above 5v's, so opted for the super mini as I wanted the smallest possible mod, and a different colour, even though I could use the super mini head on the 5v to go 6v's and up I dont. I get about 4 to 5 hours when chain vaping out of the battery.

I really like the button placement as they are so comfortable to use, but the downside with the button placement is that you must use a 510 extender with carto tanks, and even then the tank still gets a bit in the way with the button and your thumb.I am a serial dripper so not a problem for me though.

By the way if you want to you can get the whole thing powder coated, as opposed to just the tube, if you want on the GLV mini as well. Only problem with getting it all powder coated is mine has one small chip on the bottom after a year of repeatedly dropping it, so it is a bit more exposed to chipping, if you go that way.

Heres a pic of my red GLV2 supermini next to a Precise 16340, and some other mods so you get an idea of size, the mini is only a little bigger.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 24-01-12 at 06:23 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Great review Shayne. I've been liking these for a while now.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    but the downside with the button placement is that you must use a 510 extender with carto tanks,.
    The new smoketech 3.5 tanks fit without an extender. I have a stainless steel one coming. I plan to cut it down to fit a regular boge so it will lose some ml. Maybe a 2.5ml tank. But I'll post some pics when i get it. Should make a good stealthy tanker with a short drip tip.
    Last edited by arth_d; 24-01-12 at 06:54 PM.

AVF Regular

here's a pic with a ego adapter and ss liquinator. Button and thumb a bit cramped, but a good little stealth set up, and still quite usable. If i don't want to drip, I prefer the reo mini or precise with the liquinator though. The girlfriend prefers the glv supermini and liquinator, as no need to squonk the bottle like the reo, and the glv is easier for her to use as she doesn,t like the bottom button on the precise. When she uses the precise she tends to hold it with one hand and push the button with the other, whereas the glv fits perfectly in her hand, is smaller, and the top button is easy to use, even with a liquinator in her tiny hands.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mickg33; 24-01-12 at 08:32 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate