Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By rob4591

Thread: First Review By a Newbie

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

First Review By a Newbie

Hi Guys
    Very new to both vaping and the forum so go easy on me.
    I am an ex 2 packs a day smoker for over 40 years, the main problem I have been having is getting that tobacco taste that I have been used to for so long, I will admit that my taste buds are pretty much decensitised by smoking but the chemical tobacco flavours just werent doing it for me, I was still having to have a ciggy, but I was down to 2 packs a week, not a day. The juices I have so far are all 24 mg nicotine in various flavours, I usually order 3 tobacco flavours and a few other flavours, my nicotone craving was being addressed but something was missing.
    I saw a post by Evan from "Real Extracts" and had a look at what he was offering and made a purchase, odered 4 bottles and he was nice enough to send an extra bottle, and his special offer of a kanga tech mini pro 2.

Real Extracts "Cowboy"
    Very much like smoking a rollie, a slightly sweet undertone to it, and definately could taste the tobacco

Real Extracts "English Classic Bright Virginia"
    Similar to Cowboy but a bit drier, slight aftertaste you get from a marlboro red or a rothmans, very distinct tobacco flavour

"Real Extracts "Turkish"
    This is the freebee he sent me and gee Im glad he did, a real tobacco flavour with that stong after taste, my favourite so far

After trying these three I havnt even looked at a ciggy, all three have a good tobacco flavour and I will be ordering more, still have a whisky and a blackberry to try, and the cost, somewhere between $3=$4 a day compared to $50 a day. Ordered on 27/8/2015, shipped on 28/8/2015 and arrived here 8/9/2015 but sat in Perth mail centre since 3/9/2015.

Cheers
    Rob
    Crisscross, Fatman, JenJ and 6 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice one Rob.

AVF Regular
    Good job mate!

AVF Regular
    I can't vape any tobacco flavour now.
    For some reason I've taken a strong dislike to them.
    It seems to take ages to get the taste out of a tank that's had tobacco in it.