Ecigz Peppermint - My new daily vape

Let me start by saying I hated menthol cigarettes. Couldn't stand them.

A couple of weeks ago I was running really low on juice and decided to have a hunt through some old bits and pieces that ACB had generously given me for free when he heard I was interested in vaping. I came across an old crusty bottle with a bit of juice left in it, name worn off the label but it smelled really strongly of minty something.

I almost threw it out but I was desperate so I filled a carto. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!
    I slurped through the carto and sent a PM to ACB to ask if he remembered what it was. Of course he couldn't remember

I took a chance on wednesday afternoon and ordered 3 bottles of Peppermint doublers, hoping it was the right juice. I knew it was Australia Day on Thursday and Ecigz were in Perth I believe, so didn't expect it till monday or tuesday at the earliest. Instead of chucking a sickie today, I decided to go in and there it was sitting on my desk, friday morning! Massive thanks guys.

I quickly mixed up 5ml to get me through the afternoon and crossed my fingers. I had guessed correctly
    This juice is awesome. Huge minty taste, big throat hit, heaps of vapour. Even though I've mixed it with 100% VG nic to 18mg, that taste is still fantastic. I'm sure some could almost use it as a tripler if they wanted.

I've just finished mixing up 180ml and this will be my all day vape.
    I still love my butterscotches, fruits and candies but I'll switch them to my casual dripping juices and appreciate them more.

Nice clear juice too so shouldn't kill hardware too soon.

I give this stuff 11/10. My holy grail juice.

Glad you like cop =)

My supplier sent me the wrong labels so im sorry for the ill labeled bottles. This will be fixed in the next order. I know it seems tacky but my only option was to dymo the bottles.

Overall im glad you liked the juice. I like astrong flavour so most of the juices i mix could be taken as tripplers , but ego-t devices remove so much flavour so i tend to over compensate

Appreciate the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Let me start by saying I hated menthol cigarettes. Couldn't stand them.

A couple of weeks ago I was running really low on juice and decided to have a hunt through some old bits and pieces that ACB had generously given me for free when he heard I was interested in vaping. I came across an old crusty bottle with a bit of juice left in it, name worn off the label but it smelled really strongly of minty something.

I almost threw it out but I was desperate so I filled a carto. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!
    I slurped through the carto and sent a PM to ACB to ask if he remembered what it was. Of course he couldn't remember

I took a chance on wednesday afternoon and ordered 3 bottles of Peppermint doublers, hoping it was the right juice. I knew it was Australia Day on Thursday and Ecigz were in Perth I believe, so didn't expect it till monday or tuesday at the earliest. Instead of chucking a sickie today, I decided to go in and there it was sitting on my desk, friday morning! Massive thanks guys.

I quickly mixed up 5ml to get me through the afternoon and crossed my fingers. I had guessed correctly
    This juice is awesome. Huge minty taste, big throat hit, heaps of vapour. Even though I've mixed it with 100% VG nic to 18mg, that taste is still fantastic. I'm sure some could almost use it as a tripler if they wanted.

I've just finished mixing up 180ml and this will be my all day vape.
    I still love my butterscotches, fruits and candies but I'll switch them to my casual dripping juices and appreciate them more.

Nice clear juice too so shouldn't kill hardware too soon.

I give this stuff 11/10. My holy grail juice.
    Last edited by Doolang; 28-01-12 at 12:14 AM.
    http://www.ecigz.com.au
    Ecigz Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Doolang View Post
    Glad you like cop =)

My supplier sent me the wrong labels so im sorry for the ill labeled bottles. This will be fixed in the next order. I know it seems tacky but my only option was to dymo the bottles.

Overall im glad you liked the juice.

Appreciate the feedback
    You could have sent it in zip lock bags and it wouldn't have mattered

Quote Originally Posted by Doolang View Post
    I like astrong flavour so most of the juices i mix could be taken as tripplers , but ego-t devices remove so much flavour so i tend to over compensate
    I like a strong flavour too and it's a perfect doubler strength.
    Last edited by <---cop; 28-01-12 at 12:19 AM.

AVF Regular
    might have to get some for myself to try, sound nice and you had me at throat hit.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Acb
    Lol nice. I told you it was peppermint all along c...