Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My Latest Fasttech Review

AVF Regular

My Latest Fasttech Review

Ok first off most Chinese ejuice I've tried has been really crappy, not worth a cent, I've tried about 30 different ones and not liked any, But Fasttech came out with another new line, so I gave it a shot.
    Wow for once I was surprised, It was clean, very good flavour and cheap as chips. $3.84 for 50ml delivered, I tried the cherry which tasted like maraschino cherries that you use for cooking or mixed drinks.
    I also tried the apple that taste like granny smith apples, very nice, both produced good vapor. Both taste like they should.
    Here's a link
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1809200

Next SUBTANK Mini Styled Bell Cap OCC Clearomizer
    Ok this was $9.51, I've been using a subtank for the past few months and figured why not try a plastic clone, Ok don't get this tank and try root beer or pluid, or any other tank cracking ejuice, but if you like apple or cherry, then ok. This tank vapes great, it doesn't leak, the adjustable air holes lock in position, I would take care when treading the plastic bellcap, I could see cross threading it, I haven't done it yet, but I could see it easily happening, The 510 drip tip that comes with it is very short but nice, even the coil worked fine.
    Here's a Link
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2379000

0.8mm High Purity Solder Wire Reel
    Ok if you like build your own mods, I purchased some solder, For $5.02 your getting a lot of fine solder, This solder is really good and in the future I'll probably get more.
    Here's a Link
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2489400
    or also if you need some flux, This one is pretty good and a great size for the dollar value.
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2441104

16-in-1 Multi-Bit Screwdrivers Set Tool Kit
    I owned one that I purchased at jaycar which was great, loved that toolkit, But I ended up misplacing it, anyways I cam across this one on FT and figured why not, ok, To start with, it doesn't have a Philips, its a different kind of head, The tweezers are very fine, I think this kit is more for the mobile phone market and would never actually buy again for vaping, the bits are too short also, I used to use the bits on my old kit to wind coils.
    Here's a Link (Don't purchase for Vaping)
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/3604100

VETUS Heat Resistant Stainless Steel Tweezers for E-Cigrettes
    Well I needed another pair of Ceramic Tweezers, So for $3.31 I figured why not, Wow I was surprised with these, they are strong, great grip (just pulled a hair out of my hand, ouch, lol ). If you need a cheap pair for coils or want to pluck some hairs, lol these work well.
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2134905

I also purchased a couple of tanks and coils but haven't tried them as of yet.
    All in all, probably the best fasttech purchase order I've done, most the time with clones they suck, or the ejuices suck but this time I was really impressed and figured I should share.

Jeff
    Last edited by aussievapes; 06-12-15 at 11:07 AM.
    btobw, steve.c, Bassman and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    G'day Jeff - how's Canada? I always meant to organise a get-together at the Quakers Hill Tavern before you left, but, as usual, time passed too quickly and you were gone before I even got to think about it.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    G'day Jeff - how's Canada? I always meant to organise a get-together at the Quakers Hill Tavern before you left, but, as usual, time passed too quickly and you were gone before I even got to think about it.
    Yes I really wanted that , Already had the first snow, only lasted a few days, Usually the main snow that stays comes a day or two before Christmas, The Summer was really hot and humid. The kids enjoyed the beaches, we ended up buying a two story house near the water(1/2 km away) in a good area for 1/7th the cost of our house in Quakers Hill , Its a older house around 100yrs old, with lots of Character and high ceilings. Lots of new vaping laws in Ontario kick in Jan. The kids love squirrels, we have 5 in the backyard everyday, lots of ground hogs also, seen a few deer, oh one day the dogs cornered a large skunk, and they got sprayed, had to wash them in tomato juice, really I don't think we should of taken the dogs, they were used to living outside in Australia, so they weren't toilet trained, but here, they have to live indoors, its too cold and well its been a bit difficult trying to train them, lol . Still having good days and bad days with my foot. Wish that would work out better. Oh yes before I left Australia, I purchased 2 investment homes in the country, for when I retire, I really enjoyed living in the country, It was a lot more friendlier/cheaper than the city.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    It all sounds absolutely idyllic ... except for the bits about the dogs, your foot, and vaping laws A bit different from suburban Quakers Hill. New vaping laws in NSW too; I haven't been to the Steamers for a while to see how that's affecting them.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    It all sounds absolutely idyllic ... except for the bits about the dogs, your foot, and vaping laws A bit different from suburban Quakers Hill. New vaping laws in NSW too; I haven't been to the Steamers for a while to see how that's affecting them.
    Really? Haven't seen anything about the new vaping laws in NSW, I'll look into it.
    Jeff

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Wow lots of terrible news for vaping in NSW, today they had hundreds protest against the new changes, Hundreds gather in Toronto to protest Ontario vaping laws | CTV Toronto News
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Rats FT does sell the one I had, They had 32 pages of screwdrivers, lol This was the one I was looking for vaping https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...vanadium-steel
    or at jaycar Keycase Mini Driver Set | Screwdrivers | Hand Tools | Tools & Soldering | PRODUCTS | TD2105 | Jaycar Electronics
    Jaycar is a bit far for me these days lol.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    I did try some hangsen juice but It was horrible, but maybe useful as an ant killer.

AVF Regular
    don't bother trying the "pirate" juice from ft either, tried grandmaster and queenside, both tasted like vomit, literally!

edit: looking at the link, that is the pirate juice brand you reviewed, maybe they added something to the 5P clones that gave it the vomit taste, i initially was really enjoying the blood orange flavoured one until the vomit flavour came through, and the other peanut butter one was straight out vomit

have you tried any of the tobaccos jeff?
    Last edited by nicks; 06-12-15 at 04:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast