Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Ace Vape B&M Melbourne

AVF Regular

Ace Vape B&M Melbourne

Holy shiitake mushrooms. Awesome atmosphere, and what customer service!! Even at closing time, both team members were chilled out, relaxed and more than happy to have me in the store.
    Ended up spending about $50 more than I originally intended walking in only wanting batteries. Walked out with 2 new juices which were happily converted from doublers to singles without asking, a new drip tip and 2 batteries.
    Top stuff ace vape, I will be back for sure!!!! First b&m I be been to, and it won't be the last.
    eteach, steve.c, disley and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah ace vape is sick! Joe is such a good dude...

AVF Regular
    I'll second that...
    Acevape has a great product range and Joe is a very helpful guy.
    Well worth a visit.
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Went back on the weekend. Joe even remembered my bloody name.
    Glad to see good service never goes unnoticed
    Fatman, mpc3k and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Another big thumbs up for Ace Vape. As well as the juice bar, there is a table and couch and Joe encourages people to sit and build if they want. I highly recommend melburnians to go in and check it out
    Fatman, shaneo and trumpy955 like this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Bought my first setup from there the other day, really helpful and awesome atmosphere.

Will be going back again!
    btobw, mpc3k and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Popped in to have a look on the way home today. It was actually pretty busy and I saw them sell at least 2 Kanger set ups plus an Evic Mini and a Cleito tank to a guy in a suit upgrading from an Ego set up. Plus there were two people waiting after me to buy set ups. So they're going ok. It's good they invite people to sit down and try the juices.

Staff were attentive and trying to look after everyone so that was good. Although they couldn't do it properly because the people buying the kits needed lots of advice and attention.

So here we go I'm a retailer and I can't help but walk in to anywhere with that hat on. Oh god I'm a pain in the arse.

My constructive feed back (in case you're reading this Ace Vape) is it needs ticketing with basic specs and benefits and prices on stock. I know some people will walk out before asking for a price - the psychology is they are wary of engaging with a sales person who might put pressure on them to buy. What they have is a bunch of stock sitting on shelves behind glass. Makes it hard to self select if you have a rough idea of what you want.

I liked that they have all the juice flavours to try. The little Ego One tanks were under powered and a few I tried I couldn't really taste but this is understandable because they need to cater to new vapers. I also had a bit of a dry mouth and turned around to see they had a water fountain but there were no cups. I was going to ask but they were so busy I just ended up leaving.

Oh and they should have more than one menu of their juices!

Overall I wish them well I had a quick chat with guy in a suit and he was really happy and impressed.
    D1git and Holmesy like this.

AVF Regular
    I had been wondering if we could get a meet up at Ace. Do some hands on demo's for us novices. EG coil building & mixing your own juice.
    mpc3k likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Young View Post
    Popped in to have a look on the way home today. It was actually pretty busy and I saw them sell at least 2 Kanger set ups plus an Evic Mini and a Cleito tank to a guy in a suit upgrading from an Ego set up. Plus there were two people waiting after me to buy set ups. So they're going ok. It's good they invite people to sit down and try the juices.

Staff were attentive and trying to look after everyone so that was good. Although they couldn't do it properly because the people buying the kits needed lots of advice and attention.

So here we go I'm a retailer and I can't help but walk in to anywhere with that hat on. Oh god I'm a pain in the arse.

My constructive feed back (in case you're reading this Ace Vape) is it needs ticketing with basic specs and benefits and prices on stock. I know some people will walk out before asking for a price - the psychology is they are wary of engaging with a sales person who might put pressure on them to buy. What they have is a bunch of stock sitting on shelves behind glass. Makes it hard to self select if you have a rough idea of what you want.

I liked that they have all the juice flavours to try. The little Ego One tanks were under powered and a few I tried I couldn't really taste but this is understandable because they need to cater to new vapers. I also had a bit of a dry mouth and turned around to see they had a water fountain but there were no cups. I was going to ask but they were so busy I just ended up leaving.

Oh and they should have more than one menu of their juices!

Overall I wish them well I had a quick chat with guy in a suit and he was really happy and impressed.
    Hey Mr Young, last time I was in, there were 3-4 menus floating around
    Don't know where they would have disapeared to. Next time I'm down I'll mention to Joe what you've suggested (I'm a regular there)
    mpc3k and Mr Young like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmesy View Post
    Hey Mr Young, last time I was in, there were 3-4 menus floating around
    Don't know where they would have disapeared to. Next time I'm down I'll mention to Joe what you've suggested (I'm a regular there)
    Yeah there was definitely only one on the counter when I was there today. Sweet mate, do that I hope they do well.
    mpc3k likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast