• 2 Post By Northerner
  • 3 Post By Haza
  • 1 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By Bushy
  • 1 Post By WickAndWireCo

Thread: My impressions of egigforlife as a noob

AVF Regular

My impressions of ecigforlife as a noob

Another perspective. I dealt with ecigforlife last Feb and say this, just be careful when dealing with this mob. Look around.
    I got my first gear from them on recommendation by a vaping stranger, the service was great, but, I was severely stitched up by what I was advised by them to buy, being a noob they charged $280+ to get a clone mini protank III kit ( 2x tanks & 1x900 & 1x600 mAh VV Vision spinners which should have been made of solid gold) 1x wall and 1x car charger and 2x30ml juices! I paid postage on it all. You'll notice by their prices what I'm on about! It pays to find AVP before Feb 2014!
    Last edited by DocM; 05-01-16 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Misspelled the vendor
    Northerner, Timm4h, shaneo and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I would like to point out that there are a few companies with remarkable similar names

Ecigforlife
    Ecig4life
    Eciglife

Please make sure that when you read these reviews, that you understand who is who.

I have never dealt with the first 2 but I would absolutely recommend eciglife. Longtime trusted vendor in my books
    Last edited by Crisscross; 05-01-16 at 05:43 PM.
    Stomp, Fatman, Cath Mort and 3 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    ecigforlife is a shocking rip off merchant though. He's been around for years dredging new vapers pockets...

The name comes up from time to time, pretty sad that market forces have not yet put this predator out of business.
    shaneo and Stealthman like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    ecigforlife is a shocking rip off merchant though. He's been around for years dredging new vapers pockets...

The name comes up from time to time, pretty sad that market forces have not yet put this predator out of business.
    Yeah I agree Northerner but the trouble is when you are just getting started you don't know what you don't know unfortunately. I paid more than my fair share for my first starter kit which was a joy 510 with the cartridges and 'upgraded" blue foam and 2 x Bottles of "Premium" Dekang Eliquid oh it also included a PCC (personal charging Case for those that haven't been around since the dawn of time) - did it cost me an arm and a leg - yes it did. Did it get me to stop smoking - yes it did but you had to be committed with all of the crap that went along with it - looking back it was a freaking rip off at $150 - I would spend it again if I knew it was going to break a 24 + year habit, looking back it was the best $150 I have ever spent.

The but hurt was strong when I discovered that I had been taken for a ride with the price but at the time I didn't know because I was a smoker not a vaper and all I wanted to do at the time was stop smoking - mission achieved. But you're 100% right those that deliberately prey on newbies should be black listed but as you know karma's a ***** too.
    shaneo, trumpy955 and Stealthman like this.

AVF Regular
    I must add too, I have had a pack of 20's since February last year and smoked them all at a time when I had no juice for that weekend and no idea where to get it. I look back and think of all the bucks and health wasted in that time if I had continued with analogues. I shudder. It's a pity that there is some stigma and misinformation of vaping. Great journey so far.
    Last edited by DocM; 05-01-16 at 11:27 PM. Reason: punchyooashun
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Stealthman likes this.

AVF Regular
    We have a few victims come thru the shop as they operate in the area. shame really but he sells nic and some folks cannot be bothered importing.
    Stealthman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I would like to point out that there are a few companies with remarkable similar names

Ecigforlife
    Ecig4life
    Eciglife

Please make sure that when you read these reviews, that you understand who is who.

I have never dealt with the first 2 but I would absolutely recommend eciglife. Longtime trusted vendor in my books
    Totally agree with the above statement bought stuff from them good people