Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: My Ejuice reviews - There's a lot!

AVF Regular

My Ejuice reviews - There's a lot!

Hey,
    I have been vaping for about 6 months now and am a serial flavour hopper so I have tried a fair few juices (not as many as some I am sure)
    Thought I would compile all my reviews into one post.
    Hope you enjoy!

I will rate juice from 1-10 with 10 being the highest score.

JuiceWhore

Chocolate Fudge Brownie
    Score: 0
    Comments: Did not like the flavour profile did not taste anything like I expected, for me it was probably the most fake tasting chocolate I have ever come across.

Dels Apple Pie
    Comments: Unusual flavour and not in the good way - slight whisper of apple every now and then.

Lemon Meringue Pie
    Score: 6
    Comments: Good lemon flavour without being over the top, real taste of meringue.

Peanut Butter Cup
    Score: 8
    Comments: Delicious! Smooth and rich decadent flavour

Stoneys Pecan Pie
    Comments: Chemical taste - no flavour profile to speak of

Strawberries N Cream
    Comments: Horrible chemical taste

Strawberry Cheesecake
    Comments: Again a very strong chemical taste

Note: My reviews of JuiceWhore are not very positive I know that I will say however that Del was very kind and polite when I voiced my concerns.
    My other issue is that juices are supplied in the same size ML bottle as being order so mixing is a not easy as you need to source your own bottles.
    As we all know flavour is very subjective so what I like you may not and vice versa.

The Vaper Caper

Butter Fingers
    Score: 10
    Comments: Buttery, peanuty, caramel - rich & delicious - I absolutely love this flavour and have bought several bottles of it.

Full Fist
    Comments: Didn't get any of flavour profile from this one and was left with a scratchy feeling in my throat. Peppery strange taste

Banana Bash
    Score: Flavour = 9/10 overall = 7/10
    Comments: Would have scored higher but its a major coil clogger. Delicious banana flavour with a bit of cream and caramel. lip smacking good juice.

Blue Carousel
    Comments: Creamy creamy creamy with a whisper of blueberry - love this juice a lot.

Bogart
    Comments: Tart strawberry yoghurt at first and then with time becomes a lot deeper, creamier and richer. Very enjoyable

Dirty Knickers
    Comments: Raspberries and cream the flavour doesnt always come through though.

Lady Lumps
    Comments: Horrible musk perfume, was expecting musk candy and instead got old lady perfume

Pink Carousel
    Score: 10
    Comments: Super creamy strawberries and cream - my first ever Ejuice so I am a little biased but it truly is delicious (have bought multiple times)

Sinplistic
    Comments: Vanilla and cinammon come through strongest - if you don't like cinammon its not for you, good as an evening vape.

Juno
    Score: 7
    Comments: Mango and pineapple which comes across more as a "tropical" taste it has menthol but just enough to slightly cool and is not over the top. Takes a lot of steeping to come good

Tackleberry
    Comments: A little heavy on the menthol for my tastes - the berry flavour is good. Goes down well when its hot and you need something cool.

Note: I really enjoy vaper capers juices and find the flavour profiles are accurate, they are one of the places I regularly buy juice from.

Vapoureyes

John Sassafras
    Score: 3
    Comments: Full on herbal taste in the same bracket as jagermeister. Was hoping for more of a saspirela taste

Roasted Strawberry
    Comments: More of a nutty taste than strawberries wasn't unpleasant just not to my liking

Mo's Vanilla Custard
    Comments: Rich and creamy custard but a bit heavy on the spices nutmeg?

Grandpa Joe's
    Comments: Butterscotch and caramel but an adults version - not as sweet as I'd expected, very enjoyable

Cinnamon Cookie
    Comments: First bottle was an 8/10 however the second bottle had this vile yeast flavour which has brought down the overall score

Banana Nut Bread
    Comments: Delicious bakery notes with a perfect balance of banana

All Day Breakfast
    Comments: First bottle was 10/10 however the second bottle had this scratchy and overall unpleasant flavour which brought down the overall score

Lazer Lombardi
    Comments: Rich melon flavour with a nice creamy finish - lower score is just due to personal taste it is a top notch juice

Apple Candies
    Score: 5
    Comments: Sour apple candy flavour but not real depth to it.

Superlime
    Comments: Lime cordial! This was a great flavour

Morris the Grape
    Score: 5
    Comments: Never got the grape flavour i'd hoped for, it was lingering in the background but didn't come through.

Momo's Milk
    Score: 2
    Comments: Artificial strawberry milk flavour did not appeal to me.

Admiral V
    Comments: First bottle 10/10 with an amazing candy floss and strawberry flavour - second bottle was horrible which has affected the overall score.

The Turk
    Comments: Very much turkish delight however no depth in flavour - single note flavour profile

Tigers Blood
    Comments: Watermelon and coconut - will be back for another bottle when summer returns.

Midnight on the Farm
    Comments: Not a tobacco fan but gave this a go. Apricot tones but I now know I dont like tobacco vapes at all.

Note: The team at VapourEyes are fantastic, I have ordered numerous times. I have not contacted them regarding the issues with some of the bottles of juice which are noted in the reviews. I will however mention that all of the bottles I had issues with were purchased during their "double juice deal" they ran at Christmas time in 2015.

Sydney Vapor

Unable to list flavours as I purchased a 5 pack sampler from their premium collection and the individual flavours are not noted in the email invoice. I rate all of the juices 0 and the customer service the same.
    Muted, barely noticeable flavour on all I tried and when I contacted the store was met with a rude response.
    This is another store that supplies juices in bottles the same size so you need to supply your own bottles to mix which I don't like.

Nimbus Vapour

Coffee Cake
    Comments: Lovely espresso flavour, cake flavour is a little understated - with a little more refining this would be a ripper

Eton Mess
    Comments: Very sweet and a "syrup" mouth feel good strawberry and meringue notes.

Jam Dizzle
    Comments: Very sweet, good bakery notes and hint of jam with a doughnut sugar finish

Mint Slice
    Comments: Very enjoyable genuine mint flavour I would consider this more and after dinner mint flavour

Note: The "quick mix" Nimbus offer is absolutely brilliant! More vendors need to do this. I would recommend trying their flavours as they really are quiet good and I hope to see them create more and refine some they already have.

Final notes:
    I have kept my review completely honest on my personal tastes and experiences, we all have different ones.
    This review is not meant to detract from any business it just based on my own personal findings - you may very well have a different opinion as we all do when it comes to such a subjective matter.
    Also I do not personally know any of the vendors and am just a noob vaper sharing my journey.

Hope you enjoyed my reviews, if you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers
    Walker87

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, when you purchased at the Christmas sale, did you buy doubters or ready to vapes? And if so, did you add extra pg/VG?

AVF Regular
    Hey,
    I purchased doublers and added my own pg/vg and nic.
    The additives didn't change to what i usually use and were fine with other doublers.
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    What a list, damn must have a great memory or a well versed journal.

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker87 View Post
    Hey,
    I purchased doublers and added my own pg/vg and nic.
    The additives didn't change to what i usually use and were fine with other doublers.
    That's cool mate. Just wanted to be sure. Your post count might be small, but your experience obviously isnt

AVF Regular
    Your pretty close with the vapoureyes stuff, most of their juice is overpriced crap except the vanilla custard thats not bad. As far as sydney vapor goes i recieved my doublers from them 50ml in a 100ml bottle, clearly labeled and i spoke to the owner john and he seemed pretty cool so its funny that you got that impression. I havent tried the juice yet though its still steeping.
    Hp88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    What a list, damn must have a great memory or a well versed journal.

Thanks
    I cheated and used my invoices to list all the ones I've tried over the last 6 months. Memory isn't quiet that good! Ha ha
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Your pretty close with the vapoureyes stuff, most of their juice is overpriced crap except the vanilla custard thats not bad. As far as sydney vapor goes i recieved my doublers from them 50ml in a 100ml bottle, clearly labeled and i spoke to the owner john and he seemed pretty cool so its funny that you got that impression. I havent tried the juice yet though its still steeping.
    Glad you've had a good experience with them, I only purchased once and so my review was off that. From that however I wouldn't purchase again, the bottles I received were labelled I just don't recall the exact flavours.
    A friend also purchased the 5 pack sampler and had the same experience with the flavour.

As for vapoureyes, I actually quiet like their flavours it's just the dud bottles has put me off purchasing juice from them again.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Wanted to like Mo's Vanilla Custard but found the spiciness really off putting, believe it is cinnamon.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I agree mate, Vapoureyes juice is overpriced and very bland, even after steeping.
    steve.c likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast