Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Coppercreek House blend ECF Juice of the year winner

Hi,

Just received some Coppercreek House blend. Dont usually vape juices that are not dry, non sweet tobacco's but it won the ECF juice of the year so I thought why not.

Vaping it on a 3.7v Precise with a new i06 LR ikv atty and a 510 3.5 ohm IKV 510 at 5v's on the provari.

With the i06 IKV I can definitely get more of the subtle flavours, although not as much vapour, so I will do my review based on that gear.

Juice 60/40 PG/VG mix at 24mg nic.

Throat hit - 3/5 - lower than the 24mg nic would give on other juices but the flavours seem to be suited to a smooth vape.

Vapour - 4/5 - but at 40% vg you would expect that

Flavour - You could't call this a tobacco vape. The strongest components would be a vanilla and chocolate flavour with a subtle not too strong cigar/tobacco undertone. I normally wouldn't like this type of juice, but they have blended the flavours so well together that while it is sweet it works well, and is not overly sweet or overpowering. Haven't found too many chocolate and vanilla flavours that seem so authentic in a juice, but again I am a 100% tobacco vapor so its been a long time since I walked this road.

Interesting to hear from bobas bounty and bounty hunter vapers that have also tried this as I would guess its very much in the same class of juices.

For me I will most likely mix this down with some drier tobacco flavours, need to get it to 20% vg content anyway as I am slightly intolerent to vg, but with those tweaks it will be a great alternative vape for me when i am looking to vary my normal dry tobacco flavours and get the taste buds firing again. Well worth the try if those flavours appeal to you.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 15-02-12 at 07:06 PM.

Ive got CC house blend and B's Bounty coming in in a few days, cant wait to try em. Thanks for the review Mick.. cheers!

AVF Regular
    Yea ive been on the CC House Blend for a coup[le of weeks and love it,

Got some CC Twisted Tobacco and so far had one vape and went yuk,will send ya a sample of the Twisted when i get home Mick

Also been on the Bobbas and Gorilla for a month love that too, prob Fav so far is the Bobbas

Got some AV Raf -a-Licious just arrived ill slip some of that in the mail too mick when i get home in two weeks plus some Virgin Vapor for ya to try.

Ill prob order more House blend and was gunna get some CC voodoo as well

Got ya PM mick all good ill send me address closer to home time Cheers Mate

AVF Regular
    Sounds good moza I have quite a few others on the way. Ahh now I remember you wanted to try some of the new virginvapor tobacco not kthe house blend. When you get back send me a pm and we can work out the juices you want to try. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    Ive got CC house blend and B's Bounty coming in in a few days, cant wait to try em. Thanks for the review Mick.. cheers!
    Let us know how they compare.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Sounds good moza I have quite a few others on the way. Ahh now I remember you wanted to try some of the new virginvapor tobacco. When you get back send me a pm and we can work out the juices you want to try. Cheers.

Yea be interesting to try that thx mick,

Been trying to get some Nitelite vapor Bounty Hunter but its always sold out out,has anyone tried it ???

Thought I would try Coopers Creek from shopcoppercreek.com. The shipping charges for a 30ml bottle are very high. I do not want to buy 100ml just in case I don't like it. Do you have another site with lower shipping charges to Australia?

1 Item(s): $16.50
    Shipping: $16.95

AVF Regular
    I think they had a 10% off sale that may have ended yesterday.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 17-03-12 at 12:01 PM.

WOW This is the 1st juice I've had that I actually LOVE think I have finally found my alldayvape. Was wondering when it was going to happen.

I get a mild vanilla tobacco & a really nice soft cocoa cookie dough flavour it just leaves a wonderful taste all over with me wanting more. Not too rich not to sweet not too dry it's just right... IT'S AWESOME

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moza View Post

Been trying to get some Nitelite vapor Bounty Hunter but its always sold out out,has anyone tried it ???
    Yeah, me too. Everytime I go there it's always "orders have closed".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast